• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If youd like to read some junk about me, check here first

the Kid

My real name is Chris, I registered with these forums because most places I've found look down on religious discussion which is odd because I consider it to be the most important conversations we can have. I have a good idea on my own beliefs though I'm not certain how much of it is based on documentation and my reasoning may be flawed.

I was born into Lutheranism, a denomination of Protestant. I made the sunday church rounds most of my life, was confirmed and have been interested in the subject matter for as long as I remember.

I work, I go to school where I'm majoring in accounting, I have a girlfriend who couldn't be more uninterested in religion if the world was ending, and I play a ton of xbox.

I'm hoping to meet some educated folks who might help answer my plethora of questions.

the Kid

*Hands the Kid a copy of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords*

Hello! I've come to ask if you've heard the good word.

Sorry friend, I'm a chevy man myself. But I don't mind ogling some American muscle with a fellow gearhead.

Thanks for the welcome all.

*whispers to abuser : 'could we get the church of American muscle a government sanction as a religious institution? I'd really love a tax break on repairs to my 3rd gen camaro...'*