• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

illusion of the mind

illusion is it fact or fiction or fiction or fact still fighting wars against what ?

• anyone

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • everyone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Donmax

Sorry, should have clarified. My bad.
When I hear the word "illusion" what comes to mind is the Hindu concept of Maya, usually translated as 'illusion'. It's the idea that we're dreaming the world; that the reality we see around us is not really Real, but a Matrix-like (the film) hallucination, generated entirely within our own brains.

Is this what you mean, or are you talking about myth and folklore as explanations and teaching aids?

I think the different between illusions and intelligence is that we are in other words rise ourselves to a newer level of progress when hopefully all cultures of past will be in a understanding of the reason why we are here.

As for the movie Matrix all i can say is writers use words very well, illusion is it fact or fiction or fiction or fact.

All cultures of intelligence.

Donmax

Haha well that says it all don't it a zombie kid that likes turtles my kind of zombie all right but you know whats really strange, thousands of years back according to Maya religious belief and probably a few others as well this zombie kid would be a god and they would build statues of him and of course statues of turtles as well, but then the kid would wash his face and they probably would all be shouting "its a miracle" or maybe "lets eat him" but yeah i know that was thousands of years back when illusional thoughts really had control.

Have to go now taken my zombie turtle for a walk, say bye god.