• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm a newbie.

Which is more important?

• Money

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Family

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • God

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Love

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kadzbiz

Welcome first of all. Your first question is a doozie because the choices are so intertwined, but I have found through the years that to me family is the most important. I'm not religious so I had to choose from the other three apart from God. I have found that when I have been needy of money, my family came thru for me, when I needed to be loved, they came thru for me again. You could create a family from love and you could buy yourself into a family or even by "love", but when you have nothing, even when you might feel that your family doesn't show love, they will be there when it's most important - of course there a many exceptions to this. It's only me talking here. I can do without money, I can do without expressed love (which I have), but knowing that I have another kidney out there if I need one is reassuring. Enjoy your stay kittiesub17.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
love over anything else in my mind. welcome to the forums :)

Same here! God is Love, and Love wins over anything; no contest!

Welcome to Religious forums.

If you tell us what your problems are, we can make suggestions as to your alternatives; the trouble with advice is the more that you read, the more choices you will have whcich will just make life harder for you.:)

Pariah

Let go
Money above all else.

Welcome to the forums! The liberal community will allow you to talk about anything you need to. Most everyone is quite open.

BFD_Zayl

I would have to say family, because family are (usually) the ones you love, no? regardless, I am always free to talk, or listen. this goes for everyone.

slabbey06

Bond-Servant of Christ
God. For me knowing God is what defines what love is and how to love, the importance of family and how to treat them, and the wisdom to (hopefully;)) know how to be wise with the money I have.

I also welcome you:)

FatMan

Family above all else. If hard times hit, family can support just as well if not better than money.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
When you put God first, then the other things will come.

Love comes from God, plus it God who blesses us with family and money.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
God. For me knowing God is what defines what love is and how to love, the importance of family and how to treat them, and the wisdom to (hopefully;)) know how to be wise with the money I have.

Wow! Well put! :yes: