• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm a Noahide

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I'm a Noahide, and listing it as such next to 'religion'.

I won't be posting in the DIR's that aren't compatible with my beliefs, so some replies may go unanswered in a couple of threads.

Deal with it.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

I won't be posting in the DIR's that aren't compatible with my beliefs, so some replies may go unanswered in a couple of threads.

Deal with it.

Okay.
I'm pretty ignorant of Noahide beliefs, apart from a VERY basic understanding. But if you've been labouring under a set of beliefs that you don't feel represent you, and you're thinking this set does, then cool.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Ah, sorry. I can't judge since I would go back and forth between Catholicism, Satanism, Luciferianism and Paganism. Sometimes I still get interested in other things, but I'm staying Catholic since none of the other stuff ever ends up working out for me and Jesus keeps pulling me back.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Ah, sorry. I can't judge since I would go back and forth between Catholicism, Satanism, Luciferianism and Paganism. Sometimes I still get interested in other things, but I'm staying Catholic since none of the other stuff ever ends up working out for me and Jesus keeps pulling me back.

Seems to be working for you..

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Okay.
I'm pretty ignorant of Noahide beliefs, apart from a VERY basic understanding. But if you've been labouring under a set of beliefs that you don't feel represent you, and you're thinking this set does, then cool.

Traditionally I would be a 'Noahide/Xian', but as the Christian groups have developed in purpose, imo, apart from each other, the 'Noahide' aspect of my beliefs is a better representation of my beliefs, unless I joined the Quakers or something. Modern Noahidism seems to be separate generally from Xianity altogether, but this doesn't necessarily exclude my belief that 'Xianity' developed rather parallel to Judaism as opposed to an 'offshoot'. My belief that Jesus is monotheistic in Godhead manifestation in True Christianity tends to put me at odds with many Xian groups, so labeling myself 'xian' at this point is most likely a matter of confusion rather than an accurate description of my beliefs.

Phil25

Deal with it.

Sorry, but what is a Noahide?

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Sorry, but what is a Noahide?

I would suggest just looking it up, but for me it is the adherence to the Covenant without some of the aspects of Rabbinic Judaism in ceremony etc. It essentially means "Righteous Gentile". Also, for me, personally, it embraces my strong 'OT' /Torah/Tanach belief, though I value the entire Tora/Tanach equally. It is a good description for me.

Last edited: