• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm De-Lurking

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
This whole de-lurking thing is looking better and better.

De-lurking provides many health benefits such as increases insanity, higher psychopathic rants, free trolling abilities and a raise in unintellectual blunders. :yes:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Wow, thanks to everybody for the warm welcome. Y'all are pretty awesome!

Welcome to actually posting here Bunny. I'd say welcome to RF, but being as you've admitted to lurking here for a while it seems you've been here spying on us already for quite some time. ;) That being the case, you'd think you should already know not to go adding more to the already over-inflated egos of so many of our members here. Somebody's bound to pop and then the clean-up crew's going to have to be called in again...and it's just not pretty. Believe me, I've seen it happen. :sad:

Shermana

Heretic
You sure about that? I can be incredibly boring when I get going.

Yeah I'm sure. I always like to see what other fellow "Gnostic-ish" people believe in and discussing "Gnostic-ish" views. PM or a thread in the Gnostic DIR works.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to actually posting here Bunny. I'd say welcome to RF, but being as you've admitted to lurking here for a while it seems you've been here spying on us already for quite some time. ;) That being the case, you'd think you should already know not to go adding more to the already over-inflated egos of so many of our members here. Somebody's bound to pop and then the clean-up crew's going to have to be called in again...and it's just not pretty. Believe me, I've seen it happen. :sad:

I have a headache. Should I have a headache? It started right around the time I was called 'awesome'. I don't remember much after that...

Draka

Wonder Woman
I have a headache. Should I have a headache? It started right around the time I was called 'awesome'. I don't remember much after that...

*sigh* Too late. Well damn, guess it's time to call a clean up crew into this thread. Any volunteers? In the meantime, everyone watch where you step, there's bits of his ego all over the place.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Hey, everyone!

I'm Bunny. :)

I've been lurking for a while and learning some new things, so I decided I'd stop being creepy, sign up, and introduce myself.

I'm a 29-year-old freelance writer who loves reading about philosophy, religion, and tons of other things, so...here I am. You can totally start the party now. ;)
You know, we could see you there all the time. You just thought we couldn't, but those big ears gave you away.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

I once knew a guy named "Bunny".
He was a confirmed bachelor, & a fun guy.
Did you know him?

Bunny

You know, we could see you there all the time. You just thought we couldn't, but those big ears gave you away.

Crap. And I thought I was being so sneaky, too.

Greetings!

I once knew a guy named "Bunny".
He was a confirmed bachelor, & a fun guy.
Did you know him?

We went to college together. Don't tell him I ripped off his name, please.

Thanks again for all the welcomes, by the way, everybody. :)