• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm new, as you would probably guess.

Citty

My name is Caitlin but most people call me Citty, which I generally prefer. I recently came across the site landoverbaptist.net and found it very interesting, particularly because it's all just an elaborate hoax. However, it did give me the idea that it would be very interesting to meet new people on a religious forum and discuss different ideas and beliefs. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. c: Is there anything else anyone would like to know?

Citty

I don't consider myself a strict follower of any specific religion, but at the moment I think my beliefs align most closely with Hinduism or Buddhism, or likely some combination of the two. I don't know a whole lot about religion, though, since it's not something my family has ever really discussed. My parents have always let me develop my own ideas, rather than teaching me to follow theirs.

DavyCrocket2003

Hey, welcome! Where ya' from? So your parents let you develop your own ideas? Cool. What's a profound piece of wisdom you could share with us?

Citty

I'm from northern California. How about yourself?
Yeah, I've always appreciated that they never tried to feed me their own beliefs. Hm.. I'm not sure. I don't feel like I'm a very wise person... I haven't seen enough of life.

DavyCrocket2003

I'm from northern California. How about yourself?
Yeah, I've always appreciated that they never tried to feed me their own beliefs. Hm.. I'm not sure. I don't feel like I'm a very wise person... I haven't seen enough of life.
I'm from Utah, myself. I'm also attending college here too. I bet you've seen enough of life to figure some pretty important stuff out. How old are you anyway? Do you have a code of ethics or something that you live by? Like, what ultimately drives your actions in life?

dust1n

Zindīq
I'm from Utah, myself. I'm also attending college here too. I bet you've seen enough of life to figure some pretty important stuff out. How old are you anyway? Do you have a code of ethics or something that you live by? Like, what ultimately drives your actions in life?

Whoooa... slow down boy.. let her breathe.

DavyCrocket2003

Whoooa... slow down boy.. let her breathe.
:rolleyes: Okay, fine... It's just that the usual "welcome, hope you like your stay:D" seems to get a little meaningless after awhile. I think a great way to get to know someone is to find out a little bit about what makes them tick.

xkatz

My name is Caitlin but most people call me Citty, which I generally prefer. I recently came across the site landoverbaptist.net and found it very interesting, particularly because it's all just an elaborate hoax. However, it did give me the idea that it would be very interesting to meet new people on a religious forum and discuss different ideas and beliefs. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. c: Is there anything else anyone would like to know?

Welcome to RF!