• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm sure you'll all skip over this anyway, but what the hell! Why not? This is me, here I am :D.

Aha! I lured you in with my clever reverse psychology! Woo!

So, yeah, where was I?

Let's start with hi. Hi! My name is Leo. I'm fifteen years old, a male atheist, bisexual, and with an avid interest in philosophy. I was referred here by a Yahoo! answers user.

For any of you who enjoy using the artist formerly known as Yahoo! Answers, and have frequented the Religion & Spirituality section as I have for a year or so, you'll know that the "debate" there is rather one sided, and full of trolls. So I asked where I could find a great place to debate religion and was sent here :D.

Hoping it should be insightful.

^_^

Primordial Annihilator

Aha! I lured you in with my clever reverse psychology! Woo!

So, yeah, where was I?

Let's start with hi. Hi! My name is Leo. I'm fifteen years old, a male atheist, bisexual, and with an avid interest in philosophy. I was referred here by a Yahoo! answers user.

For any of you who enjoy using the artist formerly known as Yahoo! Answers, and have frequented the Religion & Spirituality section as I have for a year or so, you'll know that the "debate" there is rather one sided, and full of trolls. So I asked where I could find a great place to debate religion and was sent here :D.

Hoping it should be insightful.

^_^

Hello Leo.

You will be happy to learn that the trolls here are very well educated and far more insidious ;)

Civil Shephard

From one newbie to another.... welcome.

and yeah... the title caught me... wonder what that says about me?

trolls
Primordial Anniahalator?

an internet term for a person who, through willful action, attempts to disrupt a community or garner attention and controversy through provocative messages

Oh wow... there are quite a few here... well versed trolls like you say though

gnomon

Under User CP you'll see your control panel on the left. Look for settings & options to find edit signature.

And welcome to RF.

What links? I've looked there several times now and I've not been able to find it? :/

Edit: Oops. Sorry, I missed your post Gnomon.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
They let an atheist in here? Welcome aboard!
That does it....I'm coming out of the closet.....I'm a heathen...a reprobate...a god-denier...a blasphemer.
Do you think there are any others of us hiding here?

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
Welcome! My goodness, I didn't realize how many younguns there are on this forum. No offense, of course. :)

Bismillah

Submit
Revoltingest said:
They let an atheist in here? Welcome aboard!
That does it....I'm coming out of the closet.....I'm a heathen...a reprobate...a god-denier...a blasphemer.
Do you think there are any others of us hiding here?

Revoltingest is trying his hardest to be revolting... it's not working :)

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
"No offence, of course"

None taken :). Although I would struggle to think of myself as a youngun.

I used to hang on a forum that was all 18 +, so I was surprised to see younger teens here. But I'm equally surprised that I couldn't tell y'all were teens - you already seem well-spoken. :D

I abhor text-speak, and I don't use shorthand like lol, btw, or wtf very often in formal discussion, though I always use those in chat.

Is it me or are the skins on this site not coded very well?