• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Imperfection strikes again tonight

Massimo2002

I went out at 9 and came back at 12 I got groceries but I wanted to go to another grocery store but there was no time so that is my fault. But then I took a bus ride to kill some time I probably should have got off to check out the coach bus and adult spas I'm feeling disappointed about not doing those. I also wanted to ding dong ditch the mean neuboir but his lights were on and the front door might have been open save for the screen door and his dogs in the yard started barking so I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I went out at 9 and came back at 12 I got groceries but I wanted to go to another grocery store but there was no time so that is my fault. But then I took a bus ride to kill some time I probably should have got off to check out the coach bus and adult spas I'm feeling disappointed about not doing those. I also wanted to ding dong ditch the mean neuboir but his lights were on and the front door might have been open save for the screen door and his dogs in the yard started barking so I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
You'll have better opportunities to do all that. Maybe you can prepare yourself by planning ahead, such as putting dog poop in a paper bag and buying a lighter for the opportune time to ding dong ditch your neighbor.

Massimo2002

You'll have better opportunities to do all that. Maybe you can prepare yourself by planning ahead, such as putting dog poop in a paper bag and buying a lighter for the opportune time to ding dong ditch your neighbor.
Why would I need dog poop and a lighter ? And except for the grocery store everything after that wasn't planned.