• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Important Question!

Prima

I find it utterly ridiculous that my library network (which is rather expansive) doesn't have any of LaVey's writings. Did he write under a pseudonym??? Is there a compilation that includes his writings? I really want to read this...

Unless Im mistaken, upon joining The Church of Satan, members are given the Satanic Bible via email, so you may be able to ask a CoS member, if they could give you the file to read, aslong as you delete it upon reading the entire document.
Im not sure, you would have to look into that first, you dont want to cross any legal boundaries, just to read something.

Nic'

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Im pretty sure Ive seen some sites that sell an actuall book copy of the Satanic Bible. It is possible the library doesn't have them to avoid unwanted attention. Or they could be stuffed in the back somewhere and unlisted in the card catalog. But Ive never heard of LeVay writing under a pen name. I have been wanting to read abit more on Satanism, but Books-A-Million doesn't carry any Satanic books. And the Library Im stuck using is run by older people who would never allow something like that. Actually Im lucky to find anything Im looking for thier, but thats another discussion.

KirbyFan101

Resident Ball of Fluff
You can buy The Satanic Bible anywhere. I got mine from Dymocks.

Any "free" distribution of the book is most certainly illegal.