• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In any religion --- which kind of person...

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
One who replaced the Five Evils with the Five Virtues; who practices charity, kindness, tolerance and love. :)

K.Venugopal

Immobile Wanderer
A person who lives fearlessly and doesn't cause others fear is a great person, whether religious or not.

Me Myself

Back to my username
The one who is more focused on understanding and following the spirit of the religion than in following the words of the religion.

chinu

chinu
The one who is more focused on understanding and following the spirit of the religion than in following the words of the religion.
Isn't it would be more good... "Me-myself" ? --- that.. firstly one should compleate his/her understandingsss perfectly before teaching other.:)

_/\_
Chinu

elmarna

I agree that "religious" peoples are those who manifest their belifs in all that they think, feel say and do. To realze we are not perfect and that learning from teachers comes from many different avenues. It is best to constantly reach through the truths for the higher understanding!
As for you comment - to learn before teaching.
No - I have had teachers far from wise or striving for the higher good open my eyes!
What did they teach me? What is not wise and a path not likely to support a greatness in my service.

TheKnight

Guardian of Life
Who is the "true" religious person? As if there is some sort of dichotomy where there are true and false religious people?

All are religious, whether admittedly or not, all are religious. The difference is a variation in practice and perception.

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
How... one will know that he/she is really following spiritualtruth ? :)

_/\_
Chinu

Water comes from different sources and each source produces it own type of fruit.... if the source is from Gods spirit, it will be revealed by its fruits.