• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In any religion --- which kind of person...

chinu

chinu
Water comes from different sources and each source produces it own type of fruit.... if the source is from Gods spirit, it will be revealed by its fruits.
:) Please... can you explore this quote in brief.

_/\_
Chinu

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
One who embraces the opportunity to take care of the flow which brings us into existence.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I see what you mean, but it can be very gratifying to be close to doctors for the right reasons :)

chinu

chinu
I see what you mean, but it can be very gratifying to be close to doctors for the right reasons :)
May god keep you away from such reasons --- throughout the whole life. :)
I don't want to see my brother facing such reasons.

_/\_Ur Brother
Chinu

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Surely you don't mind supporting and working together with Medical people, Chinu?

There are far worse situations out there :)

heretic

Heretic Knight
I think the one who
1- can live his life with a sufficient degree of satisfaction
2- beleive in a diety to worship or to follow
3- respect morals

chinu

chinu
I think the one who
1- can live his life with a sufficient degree of satisfaction
Most of the people can do this easily, Infact they say --- that they are doing this, it doesn't matter weather they know that --- what is the reasonable degree.:)
2- beleive in a diety to worship or to follow
This is the biggest reason which splits people into different religions insted of religion.:)
3- respect morals
A son respects morals of his father very much --- but nobody can know for the sake of what ??? :)

_/\_
Chinu

Me Myself

Back to my username
Isn't it would be more good... "Me-myself" ? --- that.. firstly one should compleate his/her understandingsss perfectly before teaching other.:)

_/\_
Chinu

That would be an ideal situation. Though I think we most share what we got so we can have more. That includes wisdom :D