• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Insult the Person Above You

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
salami-hanging-to-dry-in-a-salami-factory-in-a-small-town-in-the-region-AB6B4F.jpg
Carries wallet-size picture of his latest cerebral MRI. Shows it to people.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA1Mi8zMzYvb3JpZ2luYWwvYmFiLWNvbG9yZnVsLWhlYXJ0cy1iZWFyLXJlY2FsbC5qcGc=
Doesn't remember much. It was like 4am. There was a lot of beer. A whole lot of beer. Someone yelled, "Did you guys know the Love Boat has a tattoo parlor"?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA1Mi8zMzYvb3JpZ2luYWwvYmFiLWNvbG9yZnVsLWhlYXJ0cy1iZWFyLXJlY2FsbC5qcGc=
Doesn't remember much. It was like 4am. There was a lot of beer. A whole lot of beer. Someone yelled, "Did you guys know the Love Boat has a tattoo parlor"?

How many times must I tell you...I don't care to see your rather extensive teddy bear collection Ya eccentric teddy bear fondling crackpot

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
The poster above me is a kind gentle soul... with big pointy teeth

Wu Wei

What a low down poor excuse for an insult.... that was just plain bad.....not worthy of me even responding to that putrid pile of parrot droppings you are trying to try and pass of for an insult.....ya malodorous hat wearing transient

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
What a low down poor excuse for an insult.... that was just plain bad.....not worthy of me even responding to that putrid pile of parrot droppings you are trying to try and pass of for an insult.....ya malodorous hat wearing transient

Is an itchy, tail-waggin' leader of the Area 51 revolt.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Conceived in the middle of Ann and Nancy performing Barracuda at the Roanoke Civic Center during the 85 comeback tour. But it didn't effect him any.

Wu Wei

continually confuses obsequious and obsidian in sentences and is known for long winded insults that mean nothing to anyone but him