• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Insult the Person Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You call that an insult…man that is inadequate…talk about your impotent insults….. and to high brow (although Shakespeare is acceptable) …..wait until @Revoltingest , @sun rise , @Brickjectivity , and @beenherebeforeagain get here….then we’ll show you how to insult others…ya bunch of mambee pambee sissified leap froggers...Thou foul defacer of God's handiwork.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You call that an insult…man that is inadequate…talk about your impotent insults….. and to high brow (although Shakespeare is acceptable) …..wait until @Revoltingest , @sun rise , @Brickjectivity , and @beenherebeforeagain get here….then we’ll show you how to insult others…ya bunch of mambee pambee sissified leap froggers...Thou foul defacer of God's handiwork.
Foolish forgetful lumber'n petunia pet'n, weasel polish'n, rice wash'n, peanut steal'n wet bear!
We already have an insult thread...
Insult The Poster Before You!

Wu Wei

Basically he was saying you're redundant, unnecessary, a poor imitation of the real thing....and that is hardly an insult....that is just lazy and inattentive...lacks imagination....not insulting.....at best annoying...but not insulting..You speak unskilfully: or, if your knowledge be more, it is much darkened in your malice.

and apparently my last insult was to much for you in that other thread.... ya ran off crying ya big Scottish baby...never to return

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I know that you toilet fondler.....use yer head for more than a fruit dish, I had nothing to do with the creation of this...you rake wielding whack-a-doo
Then why start this new thread?....ya hiking shoe chew'n, Bud Lite slurp'n, NYC love'n, overgrown fish mangler!

Wu Wei

I didn't ya unobservant, no good, no account, fetid toilet hugging reprobate...The Reverend Bob started this Blasphemous copy.....ya dumpster diving drunkard

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Why lie about starting this thread?...ya seal spank'n, polar bear insult'n, flower sniff'n, pants wear'n, tea sip'n, purse carry'n, sidekick to a pickanick basket steal'n cartoon bear!

Wu Wei

Why lie about starting this thread?...ya seal spank'n, polar bear insult'n, flower sniff'n, pants wear'n, tea sip'n, purse carry'n, sidekick to a pickanick basket steal'n cartoon bear!

Well its good to see you using your lack of intelligence and understanding again...you vexing van violator

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well its good to see you using your lack of intelligence and understanding again...you vexing van violator
Says the bumpkin bruin who can't even remember starting this redundant thread !!!
Time for the old folks home for you, Booboo.

Wu Wei

Says the bumpkin bruin who can't even remember starting this redundant thread !!!
Time for the old folks home for you, Booboo.

Listen here ya ponderous prevaricator, ya might want to take a look at the author of the first post in this thread you monosyllabic moocher

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Listen here ya ponderous prevaricator, ya might want to take a look at the author of the first post in this thread you monosyllabic moocher
Oh, so now you expect me to be unaware of your sock puppet?...ya noodle fling'n, TV watch'n,
Chris Christie love'n, parkway drive'n, New Jersyite!

Wu Wei

Oh, so now you expect me to be unaware of your sock puppet?...ya noodle fling'n, TV watch'n,
Chris Christie love'n, parkway drive'n, New Jersyite!

Listen here ya wrench wrangling weirdo...you mutilator of truth...you abomination to all thing clean and
decent....you couch commander.....I did not start this thread..... and the only thing I find more offensive than New Jersey and Chris Christy are Van fondling, TV twiddlers from Revoltistan

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Listen here ya wrench wrangling weirdo...you mutilator of truth...you abomination to all thing clean and
decent....you couch commander.....I did not start this thread..... and the only thing I find more offensive than New Jersey and Chris Christy are Van fondling, TV twiddlers from Revoltistan
See, ya pork witted fauntleroon....you do love New Jersey!

Wu Wei

you know...if misinterpretation and misconception were a art form....you would be the pinnacle of success...ya tofu eating, kale loving sissified skirt wearer

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
You, sir, remind me of a poorly constructed meatball sandwich.

So there.