• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Intelligent Design

you dont have the education to name any aspect of science :facepalm:

you dont show the most basic understanding of the science you fail miserably at mocking

:troll:

besides trolling your spamming as well

Oh great, more personal attacks is it? You do not read anything I write, when you see evidence you do not like, you close your eyes then call that user a troll. You are not being open minded.

As for understanding science?

This is you:

Occupation sales
Working in a supermarket, you are a top notch phd scientist are you and an authority on what science is and isnt?

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
The theory should be called "natural randomness," not "natural selection." There needs to be a mind present if any "selecting" is being done, yet you do not admit this, so your theory of natural selection is random.
As Painted Wolf (a Biologist), pointed out with her snippet from Wiki...

"Natural selection is the nonrandom process by which biologic traits become more or less common in a population as a function of differential reproduction of their bearers. It is a key mechanism of evolution. "

At least try to get your definitions right. People might think you are being intentionally ignorant otherwise.

NeedingGnosisNow

super-human
How about just a regular fundamentalist:areyoucra?

Nah. I haven't made my mind up as to what I am, except gnostic cause that makes sense to me. There's not enough evidence on anything to make me believe anything, so i lean toward free-thinking. That's why I try not to argue over any question out there because i don't have the answers and I don't pretend to. Fundamentalism is a strict adherence to specific theological doctrine. As a Gnostic I still believe in God but i choose my own path.:D

Photonic

Ad astra!
Oh great, more personal attacks is it? You do not read anything I write, when you see evidence you do not like, you close your eyes then call that user a troll. You are not being open minded.

As for understanding science?

This is you:

Working in a supermarket, you are a top notch phd scientist are you and an authority on what science is and isnt?

The nice thing about scientists is they don't need a PhD to know what the hell they are talking about.

gnosticx

as ive said b4 those who were at the propergation of teaching evolution actually believe that the universe was created through an act of love...problem is these people confuse sex with love...and hence we came into existence through THE BIG BANG... evolutionist try to tell u what happens next....trouble is both christians and evolutionist are materialistic in that they believe this creation to be real....(mammon or god was the question put to us) and that is because both sides are controlled somewhat by same interests. everything here is just nice graphics....

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
as ive said b4 those who were at the propergation of teaching evolution actually believe that the universe was created through an act of love...problem is these people confuse sex with love...and hence we came into existence through THE BIG BANG... evolutionist try to tell u what happens next....trouble is both christians and evolutionist are materialistic in that they believe this creation to be real....(mammon or god was the question put to us) and that is because both sides are controlled somewhat by same interests. everything here is just nice graphics....
And then there are those who confuse cosmology with biology, and then throw in a miss-mash of sexuality and solipsism.