• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interview, Anyone?

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
In my time on RF, I've found that just because two people use the same religious label doesn't mean they have a lot in common, spiritually speaking. The cultures they live in, the sect they follow, the path they trod before all can majorly affect beliefs. The time they have, the community available, and mentality can greatly affect how they practice.

Also, I find a lot of times people mention traditions and practices that I know little to nothing about. I'd like to learn more.

Would anyone here be interesting in being interviewed about their religious practices and views?
Sure,

A little about myself so you could decide.

I was brought up Catholic but got disillusioned. Tried several other Christian religions Baptist being the most but Unitarianism and Greek Orthodox as well. Studied several eastern religions like Toaism the best. Very familiar with mythology. I also studied Dyanetics the precursor to scientology.

I believe science and Athieism are religions for some.

Overall I don't believe any religion is true but that religion is necessary for human survival. I don't believe any religion is cause for the state of the world.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Sure,

A little about myself so you could decide.

I was brought up Catholic but got disillusioned. Tried several other Christian religions Baptist being the most but Unitarianism and Greek Orthodox as well. Studied several eastern religions like Toaism the best. Very familiar with mythology. I also studied Dyanetics the precursor to scientology.

I believe science and Athieism are religions for some.

Overall I don't believe any religion is true but that religion is necessary for human survival. I don't believe any religion is cause for the state of the world.
I'm sure you'd be great to interview. :)