• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interviewing Heyo

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Until we can have a debate about morals with them, I'll stay agnostic.
My dog is 10 years old and she does not have much to live as she has a IV stage cancer.In my head are flowing memories now as i am faced with the situation.

And reading the forum helps a little bit to not think about it.But as soon as i saw what was the question , i though maybe i can share something about my dog and contribute.

The day when my late Father was buried , while we were sitting at home and giving memorial with family and friends , she just layed down , put her head on the floor and tears came out of her eyes.I felt her sadness at that moment.

I am not so sure about morality , but i am sure that some animals can sense our pain in a unknown way.

Here is something good to read.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
In my head are flowing memories now as i am faced with the situation.

I am sorry that you are facing that situation. I've never had a dog as a pet, but I am sure that it would be very hard for me if I were in the same situation.

I am not so sure about morality , but i am sure that some animals can sense our pain in a unknown way.

This sounds right to me.

Here is something good to read.

Thank you. I enjoyed the material and learned some wonderful things about dogs. :)