• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Invitation to Islam Ahmadiyyat

raziwan

Assalamo Alaikum All,

Yesterday someone said that there is no living Islam any more. Ofcourse the conditions Muslims are in at the moment gives this impression to not only the Muslims but also to non-Muslims. This condition of Islam was actually prophecized by the Holy Prophet (PBUH) more than 1400 years ago. The exact words of the Hadith are as follows:

Abdullah bin Amar (RA) relates that the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) said "Surely things will happen to my people as happened earlier to Israelites, they will resemble each other like one shoe in a pair resembles the other to the extent that if anyone among the Israelites has openly committed adultery to his mother there will be some who will do this in my Ummah as well, verily the Israelites were divided into 72 sections but my people will be divided into 73 sections, all of them will be in the fire except one." The companions asked, 'Who are they O Messenger of Allah,' Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "They are those who will be like me and my companions." (Trimizi, Kitabul Eeman)

Wassalam

raziwan

My rest part of the post was deleted for unknown reasons:

Now from the above hadith it is obvious that this is the condition of Islam the Holy Prophet (PBUH) was informing us about. Islam Ahmadiyyat is the true sect of Islam and you can all read about us, and how we are different from all other sects of Islam and why we are the true living Islam. You can go to the following link to read the book written by the second caliph of the Promised Messiah:
http://www.alislam.org/books/invitation/index.html