• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

IR New

irchris

Hello. I am the creator of a new era. This era consists of free thinkers, leaders, followers, inventors, and good people alike. I have created a non religion that many people will want to learn about. The use of words is very important to me. I cannot refer to God as a man, or any kind of person. Man did not creat existense, and man should not be given that credit either. My way of life uses philosophies from many different religions which is why I am non-religious. How can everyone be right?

ayani

hey Chris. i agree with alot of what you have said- i hope you enjoy it here and will tell us more about yourself!

there are a number of other spiritual / philisiophical eclectics here, including Eudaimonia and Autonomousone. so you are in good company!

Free4all

It's all about the blood
irchris said:
Hello. I am the creator of a new era. This era consists of free thinkers, leaders, followers, inventors, and good people alike. I have created a non religion that many people will want to learn about. The use of words is very important to me. I cannot refer to God as a man, or any kind of person. Man did not creat existense, and man should not be given that credit either. My way of life uses philosophies from many different religions which is why I am non-religious. How can everyone be right?

O.K. I give up, who are you really?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi irchris,

Welcome to religious forums!

You sound like a secular humanist to me - would that title "fit" you?

I hope you get to like us here, and I look forward to reading your posts.:)

porkchop

I'm Heffer!!!
Hello. I am the creator of a new era. This era consists of free thinkers, leaders, followers, inventors, and good people alike. I have created a non religion that many people will want to learn about. The use of words is very important to me. I cannot refer to God as a man, or any kind of person. Man did not creat existense, and man should not be given that credit either. My way of life uses philosophies from many different religions which is why I am non-religious.

Welcome to the forum, im sure you'll fit right in.:)

How can everyone be right?[/

They can't.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
IR Hema. Welcome to RF. Are you a fan of the cartoon "Two stupid dogs"? There are characters - IR Baboon and IM Weasel. Woo hoo. Those were some of my favourites!

EDIT: Wait a minute...I think it was "Cow and Chicken". Hmmm....**scratches head**