• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Iran: We'll put Israel in 'eternal coma'

Chisti

Israel won't be attacked because the US will waste its money, men, and equipment to protect it. Put simply, the US is Israel's lackey and so the latter are pretty safe for now.

RitalinO.D.

Put simply, the US is Israel's lackey and so the latter are pretty safe for now.

Then why is the US donating hundreds of millions of dollars to the PA, and providing the training to their security force? Upwards around 3.5 billion, with 500 million of that in 2010 alone. Assistance that goes towards infrastructure, clean water, educations, etc. Yea, that damn U.S. is the devil.

Not to mention Obama's administration has publicly spoken out against Israel and their constructing of additional settlements in Jerusalem in 2010.

You need to stop with the unfounded biased accusations.

Last edited:

Chisti

Then why is the US donating hundreds of millions of dollars to the PA, and providing the training to their security force? Upwards around 3.5 billion, with 500 million of that in 2010 alone. Assistance that goes towards infrastructure, clean water, educations, etc. Yea, that damn U.S. is the devil.

Not to mention Obama's administration has publicly spoken out against Israel and their constructing of additional settlements in Jerusalem in 2010.

You need to stop with the unfounded biased accusations.

Obama admin has spoken out, eh? Well, did they stop pouring billions into Israel? No. Which proves my point that Americans are Israel's lackeys. Deal with it, sonny, the US is a faithful servant of Israel.:D

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Obama admin has spoken out, eh? Well, did they stop pouring billions into Israel? No. Which proves my point that Americans are Israel's lackeys. Deal with it, sonny, the US is a faithful servant of Israel.:D

COunting the hits and ignoring the misses much?

RitalinO.D.

If thats not blatant baised BS for you, I dont know what is.

patronsaint

the new persian empire
you got it wrong, Iraq is mostly shia muslims (as well as Iran) and they will both work together against Israil. but the question is why the US and Britin support the state of Israil so much? is is because that Israil is center of zionists in the world and both the US and Britian are controlled by zionist leaders and their biggest goal right now is to keep Jrusalim under zionist control, that is why they have attacked so many countries in the middle-east so much that is why Iran is trrying to stop the zions from controlling holy Jrusalim whch will be from where the dijjal will rtry to rule the world from

Rakhel

you got it wrong, Iraq is mostly shia muslims (as well as Iran) and they will both work together against Israil. but the question is why the US and Britin support the state of Israil so much? is is because that Israil is center of zionists in the world and both the US and Britian are controlled by zionist leaders and their biggest goal right now is to keep Jrusalim under zionist control, that is why they have attacked so many countries in the middle-east so much that is why Iran is trrying to stop the zions from controlling holy Jrusalim whch will be from where the dijjal will rtry to rule the world from
you have got to be kidding me...:facepalm:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

You got it right about Iraq and Iran being majority Shia Muslim but i think thats when you should have put a full stop.

Vendetta

"Oscar the grouch"
Any nation foolish enough to attack Israel as a nation will find be dealt with harshly. Israel herself is quite formidable, and if push comes to shove, Israel will not hesitate to call on the U.S., G.B., Australia, and the like, who will willingly come to their aid.

If the Iranians want to commit mass genocide on Israel, and actually tries to do something about it, they may find themselves committing mass suicide in the process. When a terrorist group, or a terrorist ideology attacks you, it is difficult to find a target to vent your frustration on, and exact retribution upon.

If a Nation attacks you. . . well, you know where to find them.

B.

I am against backing Israel but that's just me coming from a military standpoint.....No offense, militarily I see Israel as the little kid that barks at the bully when "big brother US" comes to help. I'd personally like to see Israel fight its own battles alone.

Rakhel

I am against backing Israel but that's just me coming from a military standpoint.....No offense, militarily I see Israel as the little kid that barks at the bully when "big brother US" comes to help. I'd personally like to see Israel fight its own battles alone.
Wars involving Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to this page, the only wars that Israel fought in in which they needed help was the Sinai War and the First Lebanon War. neither of which The US helped in.

Now if you happen to be referring to Operation Desert Storm, in which Israel was attacked by Iraq, I give you this:
Day 2: Thursday, Jan. 17

• Iraqi President Saddam Hussein declares: "The great showdown has begun! The mother of all battles is under way.''
  • Iraqi Scud missiles strike Israel.
  • Scud fired at Saudi Arabia is downed by U.S. Patriot missile - first anti- missile missile fired in combat.
Day 3: Friday, Jan. 18

• Amid retaliation speculation, President Bush says Israel has promised not to respond to Iraq's attack.
Day 4: Saturday, Jan. 19

• At least three Scuds explode in Tel Aviv, Israel, injuring about 17. Israel vows to defend itself but refrains. United States rushes in Patriots, making Army crews first U.S. soldiers to defend Israel.
  • U.S. troops raid oil platforms off Kuwait, capturing first Iraqi prisoners of war.
1991 Gulf War chronology
and
The Iraqi government made no secret that it would attack Israel if invaded. Prior to the start of the war, Tariq Aziz, Iraq's English-speaking Foreign Minister and Deputy Prime Minister, was asked in the aftermath of the failed U.S.-Iraq peace talks in Geneva, Switzerland by a reporter. “Mr. Foreign Minister, if war starts...will you attack Israel?” the reporter asked. His response was, “Yes, absolutely, yes.”[66][67]
Five hours after the first attacks, Iraq's state radio broadcast a voice identified as Saddam Hussein declaring that "The great duel, the mother of all battles has begun. The dawn of victory nears as this great showdown begins." Iraq responded by launching eight Al Hussein missiles into Israel the next day. These missile attacks on Israel were to continue throughout the six weeks of the war.
The Iraqis hoped that they would provoke a military response from Israel. It was expected that many Arab nations would withdraw from the coalition, as they would be reluctant to fight alongside Israel.[39] Israel, at the request of the United States, did not launch counterstrikes, and all Arab states remained in the coalition
Gulf War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Israel was the only middle Eastern country not involve, directly, in that war. the US had no choice but to come to it's defense after making it promise not to strike back at Iraq.