• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Academia "Dominated" by "the Left", and If so, Why?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I was looking for evidence that "the left" dominates academia. I was thinking about a cabal of left-wingers within the education system first, but this is external influence, especially a democratic House and Senate. Of course, they didn't target right-wingers explicitly, but implicitly, as misogyny is a typical conservative trait.
But while the conservatives couldn't do much at the time, why didn't they repeal Title IX later?
I want to know how many universities are Soros-free.
When Nationalists take over in Brussels, Brussels will become Soros-free.

That's a promise. No betrayal in the EU.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I want to know how many universities are Soros-free.
When Nationalists take over in Brussels, Brussels will become Soros-free.

That's a promise. No betrayal in the EU.
You seem to connect Soros to Title IX. So, you say, if nationalists take over, they'll cancel equal rights for women?
Just about what I'd expect, but I want to hear it from you.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You seem to connect Soros to Title IX. So, you say, if nationalists take over, they'll cancel equal rights for women?
Just about what I'd expect, but I want to hear it from you.
No....since so many Nationalist leaders are women.
The Sorosian agenda is more about banks, but they use gender theory to make proselytes.

Heyo

Veteran Member
No....since so many Nationalist leaders are women.
The Sorosian agenda is more about banks, but they use gender theory to make proselytes.
Where do banks enter this topic? This is about education and how it is dominated by the left.
One point that we have identified as being "left" is equality. I.e. misogyny is "right".