• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Biden Really A Racist or Just Stupid?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Does anyone's opinion here matter?
I say that you ignant ferriners are as free to opine as we are.
..... in which case.........
In the UK we were a politically hung country for three or more years..... mostly over 'Brexit', but there was no real leadership because we could not decide upon a leader out of 60+ million folks.

Now it's your turn, but if your President is returned to office for a further four years then he won't need to be worrying quite so much about what the people, the voters, think.... You're gonna find out a lot more about him than before, I reckon. Our Government can get rid of wayward PMs quite suddenly and without warning. Yours can't, not for a change in ideology, religion, policies etc. Nope.

Rock or hard place? Either way we're going to hear the shrieking all the way over here. And our Boris thinks he's going to get a comfy deal with you'all...! More shriekin'!

I'm going to need ear plugs for a decent night's sleep, I reckon.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
But that puts you all in to a very tough corner, because if President Trump gains a 2nd term in power he won't need to worry about you all too much for the next four years, and any change in his politics or faith can't be a reason for his exclusion.
Good luck to you..... I reckon you're going to need it.
And that would be a very serious problem. Right now, he has to be at least somewhat careful for what he says and does, so just imagine if he gets reelected in November the kind of damage this autocrat-wannabee would likely unleash, especially since he admires "strong leaders" like Putin, Kim, Saddam Hussein, Andrew Jackson, etc.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
BTW, did you all know that the American colonial flag had 15 stripes* and stars-- according to what Trump said today? Plus, his reading of the speech was pretty much at an early elementary level at best, and yet the Trump supporters say that Biden has "lost it"? Funny.

*It's 13 for both stripes and stars.

Notanumber

A Free Man
The Iranians described the cash as a ransom payment and classed it as yet another victory over the Obama administration.

The Iranian leadership will never be friends with the West no matter how much our leaders submit.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The Iranians described the cash as a ransom payment and classed it as yet another victory over the Obama administration.

The Iranian leadership will never be friends with the West no matter how much our leaders submit.
I don't begrudge them getting back their own money by ransom.
If we play dirty, this justifies others doing the same.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Never is a long time.

But the USA has been attacking them for about 50 years. As long as the Iranian leadership has been around. It might take as long to stop being viewed as their enemy. Obama tried to put a dent in that hatred. Trump and the Republicans reignited the conflict.

So now, the Iranian government knows that the USA government cannot be trusted to keep a peace deal longer than a presidential election cycle.

Maybe they wanted their money back in cash because they already knew this. The Republicans had already made it clear that POTUS hasn't got authority to make peace with anyone.
Tom

esmith

Veteran Member
BTW, did you all know that the American colonial flag had 15 stripes* and stars-- according to what Trump said today? Plus, his reading of the speech was pretty much at an early elementary level at best, and yet the Trump supporters say that Biden has "lost it"? Funny.

*It's 13 for both stripes and stars.
How many States did Obama say there were?????
Didn't he say 57?

To another point Obama was a horrible public speaker unless he was reading a teleprompter.
One of the major points in speaking before an audience that I was taught was never use the word "uh". If you continually use it like Obama does people starting listing for and counting the number of "uh's" and do not pay any attention to what you are saying.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How many States did Obama say there were?????
Didn't he say 57?

To another point Obama was a horrible public speaker unless he was reading a teleprompter.
One of the major points in speaking before an audience that I was taught was never use the word "uh". If you continually use it like Obama does people starting listing for and counting the number of "uh's" and do not pay any attention to what you are saying.
In school, I had an instructor for the history of architecture.
He used "uh" so much that it was the straw that broke the camel's back.
I dropped out of that major & switched to math (& then to engineering).
His lectures were agonizing.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
And that would be a very serious problem. Right now, he has to be at least somewhat careful for what he says and does, so just imagine if he gets reelected in November the kind of damage this autocrat-wannabee would likely unleash, especially since he admires "strong leaders" like Putin, Kim, Saddam Hussein, Andrew Jackson, etc.
Exactly so........
Once re-elected he can change his mind about all kinds of issues. A President is much harder to remove than a Brit PM.

I think you'll see the real Mr Trump after a time in his second term of office.

Notanumber

A Free Man
I don't begrudge them getting back their own money by ransom.
If we play dirty, this justifies others doing the same.

I believe kidnap is a crime in the West and rightly so.

We do not play dirty enough at times.

Countries like Iran do not have Political Correctness shackling them.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Never is a long time.

But the USA has been attacking them for about 50 years. As long as the Iranian leadership has been around. It might take as long to stop being viewed as their enemy. Obama tried to put a dent in that hatred. Trump and the Republicans reignited the conflict.

So now, the Iranian government knows that the USA government cannot be trusted to keep a peace deal longer than a presidential election cycle.

Maybe they wanted their money back in cash because they already knew this. The Republicans had already made it clear that POTUS hasn't got authority to make peace with anyone.
Tom

Do you really want to embrace the Iranian leadership and what they stand for?

From where I stand, Donald Trump’s America is the land of milk and honey compared to the likes of Iran, North Korea and China.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Breaking news, Trump says you ain't white if you don't vote for him!!