• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

is Brandon of HONEY the second comming of Christ?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Ok it is said and I paraphrase that Jesus will come like a thief in the night, and we all know that camera steals your soul.

He has been around the world on a mission of peace.

he preforms miracles like turning one photo of a student with a quote into a million dollars for an inner city school.

He minsters to all people equally and does not judge.

lets us not forget he has a following of people who do good works in his name.

I am actually claiming to be the "Second Coming" to the Christians, and I have myraid evidence of My claim.

But, to the Jewish people, I might be considered as the "first coming" of Christ.

To the Muslims, I might be considered as the Mahdi.

To the Buddhists, I might be considered as their fifth Buddha.

To the Hindus, I might be considered as another god.

But, I am claiming to be the Christ- the Prophet- the Creator- the Savior- the Life- the Messiah- the Lord- the Chosen One- the Maker- the King- etc..

If you want to read all of My facts and evidence, refresh the "Religious Debates" page, and look for a thread called, "Who believes the "Second Coming" of Christ is alive?". I share My beliefs why I am the "Second Coming" of Christ, and you can watch over an hour of video of Me, and you can read some of My prophecies for the future.

I believe in Myself, and I have come as "a thief" in the night.

If you are interested in finding the true Prophet- the true Christ- the true Truth- the true Savior- the true Messiah- etc., you are going to want to read all about Me, and also watch all of My videos of Myself.

This is no joke, and I am not a Poe.

Look at My Name George Manuel Oliveira.

What are My initials? GMO.

GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organism.

What are My initials backwards? OMG.

OMG stands for O My God.

My Name, George Manuel Oliveira, means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree".

Search "Romans 11:16-26", to read how many times the Bible mentions the "olive tree". My last Name, Oliveira, means "olive tree".

Next, search "Revelation 3:12", to see that Jesus actually said that he would have a "NEW NAME". So, you should KNOW that the Second Coming will not be named Jesus, because the Second Coming will have a NEW NAME!

My mothers name is Mary, like Jesus' mothers name was Mary.

My fathers name is Nuno. The name Nuno sounds exactly like saying the words "knew no." It is known that "Mary knew no man," but if you use semantics, it sounds exactly like saying "Mary... Nuno- man".

So both of My parents names have a meaning, and I have the Name above all names.

This is just some facts about Me- the Christ. I have so much evidence to support My claims that you have to be a dolt not to see the parallels with Christ.

Anyways, check out My thread, "Who believes the "Second Coming" of Christ is alive?", in Religious Debates.

Actually I will try and just link you to all of My evidence, but the link might not work.

Who believes that the "Second Coming" of Christ is alive?

Who believes that the "Second Coming" of Christ is alive? | ReligiousForums.com

Please try and click on the link above, in order to watch videos of Me, read My prophecies, facts, evidence, beliefs, sentiment, conjecture, proof, etc..

~PEACE~

Last edited:

Iti oj

Premium Member
why why WHY ME!! why did u tag me !! Why lord im a good person and do good things WHY ME!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ps ;) ......... There's someone else on this site"believing" to be Christ you know :)

i wonder who ??
who tag them, what do you think of my contender

Me too! Me too! I wanna be Christ too! I've gots copious amounts of evidence for my claim, too! Copious amounts!

What is your "copious amounts of evidence?"

I know your being facetious, but if your serious, lets take a look at all of your alleged "evidence".

Do you want to see Me state some of My prophecies? Sure you do! Okay, if you insist.

I'm Christ and these are My novel inventions for the future!

You can also watch Me state My Name, and a few reason why I believe I am the Christ.

Please watch all of My videos on youtube, leave a thumbs up, subscribe, and please leave a positive comment.

P.S. I have 5 other videos of Myself, besides this video, so watch those on youtube too.

~PEACE~

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
who tag them, what do you think of my contender
George is the lord and don't you ever forget it !!

Ps...... My lord has a roar ... He roars !! Like a roaring thingy.... You know roaring like a lion in Zion with an iron lol ...... He likes to roar so there :)
need i say more empirical proof George is Christ .......... Because he roars .

What if time is cyclical, and the Second Coming is actually the First?

There might be some truth to this...

Time is not always linear. Space-time can be bent and warped, and maybe even ripped and torn.

I can think of two things that effect space-time: gravity and speed can effect space-time.

Also, you can see the future (of a planet) if you are moving TOWARDS a planet at a fast enough speed, at a far enough distance away from said planet. Conversly, you can see a planets past if you are moving AWAY from a planet at a fast enough speed, at a far enough distance away from said planet. The farther away you are from the planet, and the faster you are traveling, the more profound the effect is into seeing the past or the future.

Let Me play a documentary that can explain this all much better.

The Illusion of Time | Full Documentary

Now, if you want My opinion, I believe that there is a Christ-like figure at every new AGE. An AGE lasts for about 2,150 years. So in less than 135 years, it will become the AGE of Aquarius, and the AGE of Jesus will end, because it will be My AGE to reign. And now that you know this, you will see Me at around the turn of every new AGE, but every AGE, I will know more and have different prophecies, etc.. So, I believe a new Messiah-like figure appears at the turning point of every new AGE, so you can be inspired throughout that AGE. But, this is just My opinion, and I cannot prove this, but if you look throughout history, it looks accurate. I will be with you always, even until the end of the AGE.

~PEACE~

Iti oj

Premium Member
There might be some truth to this...

Time is not always linear. Space-time can be bent and warped, and maybe even ripped and torn.

I can think of two things that effect space-time: gravity and speed can effect space-time.

Also, you can see the future (of a planet) if you are moving TOWARDS a planet at a fast enough speed, at a far enough distance away from said planet. Conversly, you can see a planets past if you are moving AWAY from a planet at a fast enough speed, at a far enough distance away from said planet. The farther away you are from the planet, and the faster you are traveling, the more profound the effect is into seeing the past or the future.

Let Me play a documentary that can explain this all much better.

The Illusion of Time | Full Documentary

Now, if you want My opinion, I believe that there is a Christ-like figure at every new AGE. An AGE lasts for about 2,150 years. So in less than 135 years, it will become the AGE of Aquarius, and the AGE of Jesus will end, because it will be My AGE to reign. And now that you know this, you will see Me at around the turn of every new AGE, but every AGE, I will know more and have different prophecies, etc.. So, I believe a new Messiah-like figure appears at the turning point of every new AGE, so you can be inspired throughout that AGE. But, this is just My opinion, and I cannot prove this, but if you look throughout history, it looks accurate. I will be with you always, even until the end of the AGE.

~PEACE~
But what do you do? What do you offer? I mean besides the cheesy evidence.

mainliner

But what do you do? What do you offer? I mean besides the cheesy evidence.
cheesy evidence !! CHEESY EVIDENCE !!

this is emperical proof of the cheesyness

george is the lord because he roars .... so there !!

Iti oj

Premium Member
Brandon does good works and preforms miracles. ergo he is jesus

mainliner

Brandon does good works and preforms miracles. ergo he is jesus
can he prove it like my lord ...... Has he got the cheesy evidence:)

you need a passport , car licence and a ni number to prove you are in fact lord of the mutiverse :)

and a hat :)......a hat proves everything:)

Iti oj

Premium Member
can he prove it like my lord ...... Has he got the cheesy evidence:)

you need a passport , car licence and a ni number to prove you are in fact lord of the mutiverse :)

and a hat :)......a hat proves everything:)
I found the bible more convincing then Georges evidence. Heck i found paranormal activities based on a true story claim more convincing,

The op is about Brandon, what do you think of my facts and evidence.

mainliner

I found the bible more convincing then Georges evidence. Heck i found paranormal activities based on a true story claim more convincing,

The op is about Brandon, what do you think of my facts and evidence.
bradons facts seem fair ........ Does he have a hat to prove it ?