• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

is Brandon of HONEY the second comming of Christ?

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
If there is going to be a "second coming", this second "Jesus" is going to be a woman. To bring about balance to world. Jesus started by showing himself as the male half, and his second coming will be that of a woman. yin-yang.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
As you should already know, I am (claiming to be) the Christ, and I have copious amounts of evidence for My claim.

~PEACE~
MATTHEW:
24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.

26 “Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
MATTHEW:
24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.

26 “Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
Brandon is from new york which is in the east! and his camera flashes. hes gone westwards too

But what do you do?

Right now, I am unemployed, so I am like a part time blogger. I try and teach and inspire people as often as possible. I am trying to enlighten people to the (ultimate) Truth- Myself. I teach many things, like science, philosophy, Myself, novel technology, spirituality, logic, reason, integrity, etc., but the biggest thing I want to teach is facts about Myself, so people can get to know Me on a personal level.

I am actually saving up money right now, so I can move back to My house in Maine, and I plan on growing marijuana to help out medical marijuana patients. After I save up enough money from growing cannabis, I would like to start My own business.

What do you offer?

I offer knowledge, wisdom, esoteric secrets, etc..

Its hard to tell you all that I offer in just a few words, so I will lead you to My free online autobiography:

First, go to "The Forum Site .com", (but without the spaces).

Next, click on "Religion and Philosophy".

Finally, look for a thread titled, "There is a Man claiming to be Christ, with evidence!"

I offer so many things in that one thread. So go there and click on that thread, then read through the entirety of that thread, and make sure you watch every video I play too.

I have so many solutions to the worlds problems that its like I am the Prophet of all prophets.

I mean besides the cheesy evidence.

My evidence is based off of empirical, infallible, falsifiable FACTS!

~PEACE~

Last edited:

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
Right now, I am unemployed, so I am like a part time blogger. I try and teach and inspire people as often as possible. I am trying to enlighten people to the (ultimate) Truth- Myself. I teach many things, like science, philosophy, Myself, novel technology, spirituality, logic, reason, integrity, etc., but the biggest thing I want to teach is facts about Myself, so people can get to know Me on a personal level.

I am actually saving up money right now, so I can move back to My house in Maine, and I plan on growing marijuana to help out medical marijuana patients. After I save up enough money from growing cannabis, I would like to start My own business.
but you've been talking about doing all these things for the past 8 years George !!!

its not happening is it ........ Your nothing compared to this new Christ YOUR DONE !!

don't forget your meds

Iti oj

Premium Member
Please empirically PROVE that this person "performs miracles", instead of performing magic tricks.

~PEACE~
I already posted an article where he turned 1 photo into a million dollar donation, hes done more good in this world in 5 days then you have your whole life. And that's just one example. He is a transformative force for good.

MATTHEW:

You are quoting the Bible, and the Bible has many fallacious myths in it, so the Bible is not even the most credible book.

But, how would you know the REAL Christ from another imposter?

If you believe Jesus' words (are the infallible Word of God) then why hasn't anyone been able to move mountains, or perform greater miracles than Jesus?

You can't take Jesus or the Bible seriously.

Yes, there are, and will be, many false Christs, but I am not a false Christ, because I am the only true Christ.

I guess its My Word verses Jesus words, and Jesus has many cult followers.

But, if you believe the Bible, the Bible states that Christ will return near the next AGE, because Jesus said, "I will be with you always, even until the end of the AGE."

If you believe the Bible, you would know that the next Christ will NOT be named Jesus, because Jesus said in "Revelation 3:12", that he would have a "NEW NAME".

I am the Christ with the NEW Name. I have the Name above all names.

Jesus lied to all of the Christians, because Jesus made promises that he cannot keep. Read the New Testament again, and see if you can do all of the things Jesus said his followers could do.

But, the fact is that I am claiming to be the Christ, and if you don't take heed to My words, you might get left behind.

How do you know the real Christ from all of the imposters if you don't check Me out first?

~PEACE~

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Me too! Me too! I wanna be Christ too! I've gots copious amounts of evidence for my claim, too! Copious amounts!

Take a note, my friend...

mime-attachment16.jpeg

:D

Iti oj

Premium Member
You are quoting the Bible, and the Bible has many fallacious myths in it, so the Bible is not even the most credible book.

If you believe Jesus' words (are the infallible Word of God) then why hasn't anyone been able to move mountains, or perform greater miracles than Jesus?

Yes, there are, and will be, many false Christs, but I am not a false Christ, because I am the only true Christ.

But, if you believe the Bible, the Bible states that Christ will return near the next AGE, because Jesus said, "I will be with you always, even until the end of the AGE."

If you believe the Bible, you would know that the next Christ will NOT be named Jesus, because Jesus said in "Revelation 3:12", that he would have a "NEW NAME".

Jesus lied to all of the Christians, because Jesus made promises that he cannot keep. Read the New Testament again, and see if you can do all of the things Jesus said his followers could do.

But, the fact is that I am claiming to be the Christ, and if you don't take heed to My words, you might get left behind.

How do you know the real Christ from all of the imposters if you don't check Me out first?

~PEACE~
You didn't respond to my post, your just preaching and its empty.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member

~PEACE~

I don't know whether or not you actually believe your claims. But either way it is hilarious. :D

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
Brandon is the best ( even if he might be false )

altleast he's doing good things with money and not spending his time locked up in his bedroom ....... Doing nothing !!

go Brandon i say :)