• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Catch 22 God`s plan?

Starfish

Please no sarcasm
Is catch 22( damned if you do & damned if you don`t) God`s plan? You see, you are made here to choose an option which is between the devil:D & the deep blue sea. Does catch 22 lead to derision or redemption? Any takers?

Don't understand this at all. Sorry. I don't see any "catch 22" in God's plan. As I understand it, his plan is uncomplicated, well laid out and very doable.

ABLATT

God would be a despicable deity if you were not permitted to exercise free will and reject the concept of a deity, and be thrown into hell for doing so!

God gave us a free will to either choose to live for him, or not to live for him. That's simple. Our decisions, whether living for him or not, is what will send us to Hell.

He wanted us to serve him from a willing heart of love for him... that is why we have the freedom to choose.

rajakrsna

Don't understand this at all. Sorry. I don't see any "catch 22" in God's plan. As I understand it, his plan is uncomplicated, well laid out and very doable.

When our house was destroyed by fire almost 2 years ago everyone who came and lament with us said," Oh don`t worry if your house was destroyed by fire. You can still recover & build a new one because God has a better plan." & to think our house wasn`t insured.:sorry1: