• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is God A Bully?

dave_

I just don't like god and anything about him.Even as i child i liked the dark side better.I like to be left alone.But god just can't accept that.He wants everyone to believe in him love him.This is just crushing my soul.He is enslaving me.But he knows how to mess with human mind.He starts wars , most inhumane things are in his name.But what can men do against so much pain and hatred?

ps:don't say to me it's not the god's fault it's humans because buddhists are human too but they are very peaciful.The only difference is their religion.

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
I just don't like god and anything about him.Even as i child i liked the dark side better.I like to be left alone.But god just can't accept that.He wants everyone to believe in him love him.This is just crushing my soul.He is enslaving me.But he knows how to mess with human mind.He starts wars , most inhumane things are in his name.But what can men do against so much pain and hatred?

ps:don't say to me it's not the god's fault it's humans because buddhists are human too but they are very peaciful.The only difference is their religion.
relax buddy :)

dave_

Which god do you dislike exactly? If you don't like that god, pick a different one. Or abdicate picking one entirely.

No the one god isn't ok with that.He just have to conquer everything.Any other god except him is a demon or evil although he has the most victims.No he is always right.He does anything he likes to do and be a good guy.You can't call him evil or you can be taken hostage and get killed.

Unification

Man has used the bible to oppress people. God is love. God is equality. All those children and people being murdered are metaphorical sin being conquered by the Lord INSIDE of an individual's human body. Entire scripture is regarding the human body and the Lord doing his work INSIDE I a man's head and heart and mind and body. Buddhists release the "Christ conscious" too.... It's just another term. Every piece of religion holds a peace to the truth, all over the world. It's for a man to seek the Lord for truth. God is no respector of persons and religions were never meant to be. It's all spiritual and internal. Anything external, literal, or outward is worshipping the creation rather than the Creator. Entire world is deceived by man's powerful wisdom.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
No the one god isn't ok with that.He just have to conquer everything.Any other god except him is a demon or evil although he has the most victims.No he is always right.He does anything he likes to do and be a good guy.You can't call him evil or you can be taken hostage and get killed.

Er... okay then. Whatever you want to believe. :sweat:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

Any view or interpretation of deity is a fiction. You appear to have chosen a fiction that satisfies some need of yours.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member

There have been some pretty violent Buddhists, in the past, and in the present.

No the one god isn't ok with that.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, El can just deal with it, then, like all the other Gods who are displeased by what I do.

nazz

Doubting Thomas

Buddhism and violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

nazz

Doubting Thomas
I don't know that god. I don't WANT to know that god.

outhouse

Atheistically
I just don't like god and anything about him

Think about this.

He was warrior who would destroy their enemies when needed, if you had faith. From a very primitive and barbaric time period.

That is out of context today, but when these books were written, it was the culture these people suffered through.

Your not hearing a vicious god, your hearing the cries and pleas of miserable oppressed murdered and raped people, who want their god to give them a better life.

Etritonakin

Think of it as being at a party. You may dislike or find it hard to relate to most of the people there -including the host. You may dislike some of the drinks -some of the food -some of the music..... So get some food you like -find a drink you like -take a swim in their pool -avoid the drunk people fighting with each other -chat with the one or two people you like -dance a bit -leave before people get cranky -get a good night's sleep.......

No sense worrying or freaking out about things and people you can't change.