• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is God Chartreuse?

Is God Chartreuse or is that just another RF rumor no one knows how it got started?

• Yes. God is a vivid chartreuse.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Help! I can't remember the name of God's favorite melon!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Is the shocking untold truth that God is chartreuse?

Can it proved by the following syllogism:

Chartreuse is beyond human comprehension.
God is beyond human comprehension.
Therefore, God is chartreuse.

Does the indisputable fact God is chartreuse mean God is eco-friendly or does it mean God is interior design friendly?

What, then, is God's favorite melon?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Sunstone said:
Does the indisputable fact God is chartreuse mean God is eco-friendly or does it mean God is interior design friendly?
It means God has extraordinarily horrible taste in interior design....unless he's stuck in the 60's

What, then, is God's favorite melon?
God prefers oranges I'm afraid.

FatMan

God is dog spelled backwards.

Does that mean dog is God spelled forwards??

Give me chocolate please:cool:

lunamoth

Will to love
There is the God who is chartreuse, a color beyond comprehension, and then there is the God we can see in the lime. The lime is a token of God's grace.

FatMan

lunamoth said:
There is the God who is chartreuse, a color beyond comprehension, and then there is the God we can see in the lime. The lime is a token of God's grace.

That token of God's grace has juice that is searing my eyeball because I got too close looking for Him in there!!!;)

And no i'm not winking. I just can't open my eye yet.;)

;)
:areyoucra

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
lunamoth said:

I feel deeply that no sensible person would deny it.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
lunamoth said:
Yes, and so we understand the significance of the margeurita.

Precisely! My most meaningful encounters with God have been closely associated with the margeurita. Often, during such encounters, I have noticed that God takes on the appearance of a particularily striking bartenderess near closing time.

Booko

Deviled Hen
According to my son, "God is very tiny and blue."

Yup, he actually did say that. I believe he was 2 or 3 at the time?

Booko

Deviled Hen
Sunstone said:
Precisely! My most meaningful encounters with God have been closely associated with the margeurita. Often, during such encounters, I have noticed that God takes on the appearance of a particularily striking bartenderess near closing time.

As my more meaningful encounters were with daquiris, I strongly contend that God is closer to not just lime color, but lime juice.

standing_alone

Sunstone said:

Phil, I must say I find this very intriguing in the least... To have such an encounter, does one only need to take in the margeurita or is there more that needs to be done? I am desperate for an encounter with God!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
standing_alone said:
Phil, I must say I find this very intriguing in the least... To have such an encounter, does one only need to take in the margeurita or is there more that needs to be done? I am desperate for an encounter with God!

As well you should be! Yet, "the path to the Chartreuse God is neither for the faint of heart nor the one without the margeurita. Yea! Verily, the path is to be trod by those with the feet to trip over it. I say unto you, in that day it would be better for the one who is not soused that he had been born into the city of Fripple than that he should stand sober at closing time!"

I hope these quotes from scripture answer you question full well. If not, I recommend you come to Colorado where I can give you massive tutoring at Gigi's bar in the way of the margeurita.