• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it everything is possible for god?

yor

definetly!! NO! there is something that god can not do, some people says god nothing is impossible,,he can do anything he wants, I diffenitly disagree,

I will prove it to you from the scripture in the bible

TITUS 1:2In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

See? he is a god that can not lie, there is a follow up verse on that

HEBREWS 6:18
That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

SEE? he is a god that can not lie. promise since the world began, there is something that god can not do,even he can lie,but he promise that he can not lie, he will not change,he will disame forever , if god tells us in the bible that there is heal and heaven then he is a god that can not lie, then we must beleive that there is a punishment for those who are not believe in his word
2 THESSAOLIANS 1:8-9In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

yor

Is that like God cannot build a wall high enough that He can't jump?

Im not saying that he can not do that, what the bible mean is there is imposible for god and what is that? he can lie

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
:biglaugh:

TITUS 1:2 ...
"The overwhelming majority of exegetges regard the Pastorals as pseudepigraphical writings ..." - Schnelle

HEBREWS 6:18 ...
"Most recent exegetes have been satisfied to state that Hebrews was written by an unknown author." - ibid

== -- == -- == -- == -- ==​

yor, quoting anonymous 2nd century apologists 'proves' absolutely nothing. Why would you foolishly believe otherwise?

Renji

definetly!! NO! there is something that god can not do, some people says god nothing is impossible,,he can do anything he wants, I diffenitly disagree,

TITUS 1:2In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

See? he is a god that can not lie, there is a follow up verse on that

HEBREWS 6:18
That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

SEE? he is a god that can not lie. promise since the world began, there is something that god can not do,even he can lie,but he promise that he can not lie, he will not change,he will disame forever , if god tells us in the bible that there is heal and heaven then he is a god that can not lie, then we must beleive that there is a punishment for those who are not believe in his word
2 THESSAOLIANS 1:8-9In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Obviously, God cannot tell a lie.;)