• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it just me?

Pariah

Let go
I don't think I want to define the personal belief system just yet, and instead leave it to future posts. Call it laziness, if you will.

Several questions to start, however:

1) In the vbPlaza Menu, several of the features including Lottery, Bank, Donate, etc do not even load for me and instead say, "The action you are trying to do cannot be found." What am I doing wrong?

2) With coins and frubals, is it possible to increase the avatar and signature image sizes? I can imagine, that such a large site might feel the necessity to restrict the size to preserve bandwith, but... is the option available?

3) How do we edit our member pages?

4) The "Journal Home" site doesn't work. Does it work for you?

5) How do I accumulate coins?

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Well,

Find Feathers in Hair... she can answer MOST of your questions. Frubals are a karma system and I just gave you your first. Enjoy your search!

BFD_Zayl

no, you can only gain frubals. to do this just make as many funny/witty/nice posts as you can! and they will come flowin in like a river.

lizskid

BANNED
The vbulletin plaza became disabled in the upgrade last week....we are not sure if and when a hack to fix it can be found. The coins would let you buy various color options, etc. Your signature size does have limits, but if you go to User CP, then the top choice on the left side, edit signature, you will see a text edit panel which includes color and size choices for you.

I hope this helps!

P.S. Frubals are only gained and are positive comments, your reputation value of giving changes as the amount you give and receive increases...I think you start at 10 and then goes up, some of our longer and more fruballed members now have the power of around 2,000 at a whack. If you open your Used CP, you will see a listing of the frubals received, and scrolling down, you see the last 10 given. In between, on a gray bar, you will see your "power" of frubality!

lizskid

BANNED
Well, by gum, you're right! Learn something everyday! Your power is also now on the top of the whole listing, too!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hello and welcome!

Some of the answers to the frubal questions and whatnot are found in my 'signature'. Others might be a problem caused by the recent upgrade we had to vBulliten. Lemmie try to find answers for the other things!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
1) In the vbPlaza Menu, several of the features including Lottery, Bank, Donate, etc do not even load for me and instead say, "The action you are trying to do cannot be found." What am I doing wrong?

Looking at all those I've tried so far, it's simply the forum that's having difficulties, not you. Hopefully, this will be fixed soon!
2) With coins and frubals, is it possible to increase the avatar and signature image sizes? I can imagine, that such a large site might feel the necessity to restrict the size to preserve bandwith, but... is the option available?

I honestly don't know, come to think of it.
3) How do we edit our member pages?
The quickest way I know of is to click on your own username, choose the 'view my personal webpage' option, then click the 'edit' feature.
4) The "Journal Home" site doesn't work. Does it work for you?
I'm afraid not. :(
5) How do I accumulate coins?
Posting, looking through threads, voting in polls and some other things (that elude me at the moment) are the easiest ways. If you're wanting them for a particular reason, mods and other members are notoriously prone to flinging them at anyone who mentions they might be wanted. :)

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Welcome, Pariah. I noticed that your religion is "complicated." I'd love to hear more about it.

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
If you're wanting them for a particular reason, mods and other members are notoriously prone to flinging them at anyone who mentions they might be wanted. :)

*nods*

Before the upgrade came along, I was planning on going asetic and giving away all of mine to a random member. I guess it'll be a little while yet before I get to walk barefoot betwixt the metaphorical grass of poorness... ;)

(Well, I am an author-in-training after all! :p)

In any case Pariah, welcome to the community!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Pariah,

Welcome to Religious forums!

I hope you like it here; I don't think I need tell you that if anything about the forum confuses you, to ask......:D

Hey, have fun, and I look forward to seeing you around.:)