• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it right for me?

Valor

It sems as though active members of the ToS intentionally avoid my essays/writings....But considering this/my unorthodox system of Magic could be vital to thier advancements..its too bad they step over us (if i may) and ignore this system which is ver effective. Sad inded. It's almost for them here is for us to "look what we can do and are doing!"" Rather than getting us in dialog with a member of the Priesthood to look over my many thesis' concerning anchoring subjecte in to effection of our objective...ultimately effecting all in my/our radious.

Last edited:
Ðanisty;424017 said:
I honestly think you should look into it. Many of your beliefs are the same as mine. It really all depends on what feels right to you. I definitely think it's worth some more research though.
why not just call it Joey ism .,, : )

It sems as though active members of the ToS intentionally avoid my essays/writings....But considering this/my unorthodox system of Magic could be vital to thier advancements..its too bad they step over us (if i may) and ignore this system which is ver effective. Sad inded. It's almost for them here is for us to "look what we can do and are doing!"" Rather than getting us in dialog with a member of the Priesthood to look over my many thesis' concerning anchoring subjecte in to effection of our objective...ultimately effecting all in my/our radious.
yes open them eyes and worship the great panty shield , : )