• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it right that Michael Jackson become a muslim??

moegypt

sorry.. may be it is arabic expression.

Somepeople attack jackson.. that you imagine from their words that jackson steals their money!!
what i mean.. why talking about michael jackson fled or not fled? Do We have precise information?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery

Somepeople attack jackson.. that you imagine from their words that jackson steals their money!!
what i mean.. why talking about michael jackson fled or not fled? Do We have precise information?
Ok fair enough on the Arabic expression part. Saying Michel Jackson "fled" the USA is more of a case of stating the obvious and doesn't need much in the way of proof. The timing of his actions, after a spectularly weird court case about his penchant for sleeping with children, speaks volumes about his intent.

The simple fact is Moegypt that if you or I had been on trial it is likely that we would also now be on vacation in an American Federal penitentary. A very large reason Mr. Jackson got off on the charges against him was because he could afford the very best lawyers that money could buy. Plain and simple. Think about it.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Ok fair enough on the Arabic expression part. Saying Michel Jackson "fled" the USA is more of a case of stating the obvious and doesn't need much in the way of proof. The timing of his actions, after a spectularly weird court case about his penchant for sleeping with children, speaks volumes about his intent.

The simple fact is Moegypt that if you or I had been on trial it is likely that we would also now be on vacation in an American Federal penitentary. A very large reason Mr. Jackson got off on the charges against him was because he could afford the very best lawyers that money could buy. Plain and simple. Think about it.

Spot on, Ymir.

Imagine where you or I would be if we turned up late in court in our pajamas and gave the judge lame excuses for appearing in such an untimely unkempt fashion?

Booko

Deviled Hen

It's the opinion of many Americans that Jackson has stolen something worse than money. He stole the innocence of several young victims. That can't be repaid, at least not in this life.

I don't know how much of the court case you got where you are, but believe me, while that mess was going on we couldn't escape the news here if we tried.

What do you know about Jackson being brought up on charges of molesting young boys?

If you knew what we knew, yeah, you would understand why "fled" the country was pretty apt.

He high-tailed it out of here as soon as he could, to a place where the laws of this country couldn't catch up with him should some other abused kid press charges for molestation.

Ciscokid

Does it matter? Does anyone really care what this poor delusional person does with his life. No doubt he read about Prophet Muhammed's love for his child bride and thought, "Wow. This religion is for me!"

LOL! Yeah, Mo liked 'em young.