• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is mrscardero A Racist?

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
;) I think that Mr Cardero needs to wear a clown suit everynight to bed. Eventually Mrs. Cardero will begin to gain acceptance of a clown with warm, comfortable, loving thoughts. I just would not take her to a circus, until I knew just how much acceptance she has gained. Otherwise she might trade one clown for another.....:biglaugh:

I can tell by her pictures , Mrs. Cardero is too pretty and too sweet, (and bakes good cakes too) she could never be a racist.....:D

Where's my cake?
Charity

kai

ragamuffin
i know a lot of heavy drinkers with red bulbous noses for example was she scared of Boris Yeltsin

blackout

Violet.

kai

ragamuffin
Yes and W.C. Fields.

then the answer could lay right there perhaps as a child she was scared by an old black and white W C fields movie such as "Never give a sucker an even break" then when Boris hit the headlines it all came flooding back

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
I hate to break this to everybody, but she is OBVIOUSLY A RACIST!!!!! If you don't see it by her posting pictures of a WHITE superman, then take a look at this transcript of previous unhad conversations:

Comet: "Hey, you want an Indian burn?"
mrscardero: "NO WAY!"
Comet: "Hey, you want a black eye then?"
mrescardero: "NEVER!"

I won't post what she said about clowns, it was way too brutal! There is the proof though, you can't argue with that!

Draka

Wonder Woman
I was unaware that clowns were a race.

They're not a race, they're sickos of any race or gender or age that feel the perverse call to put on make-up, red noses, big shoes, absurd outfits and go around trying to "entertain" little children like the perverted murderous psychopaths they truly are. :yes:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I hate clowns..all 3 of mys sons hate clowns..they started being creeped out by them when they were just toddlers and it just became more and more obvious as they got older..

I believe its genetic..Clown haters are born that way..they can't help it..Its worng to try and "fix" them and force them to be around clowns..Leave us alone..

Love

Dallas

cardero

Citizen Mod
What about all the kids that enjoyed clowns in their youth but had a fear to them when they got older or the kids that had a fear of them when they were younger but when they grew up they were acceptable to them but then feared them again? Accepting and embracing clowns or fearing and hating clowns is a choice. Fearing and hating clowns who are trying to enrich our lives with theater and laughter is a DISorder and is just plain unnatural. :p

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
What about all the kids that enjoyed clowns in their youth but had a fear to them when they got older or the kids that had a fear of them when they were younger but when they grew up they were acceptable to them but then feared them again? Accepting and embracing clowns or fearing and hating clowns is a choice. Fearing and hating clowns who are trying to enrich our lives with theater and laughter is a DISorder and is just plain unnatural. :p

Well there are ongoing studies..There is new evidence to suggest that there is a small part of the brain that is slightly different in a clown hater than in a non clown hater or a person who embraces clowns..

I never taught my children to hate clowns..In fact I hired a clown for one of my sons birthdays..and I had a clown doll I kept in one of our sones room..AND we took them to the circus..I did not want to let my hatred of clowns infulence them.But to no avail..they are very creeped out and hate clowns all on thier own..I do not beleive its a choice..They have the clown disgust gene..IMHO...

Love

Dallas

Draka

Wonder Woman

You know, just because you seem to get your sexual kicks from dressing up as a clown when mrs cardero is not home and taping yourself in "naughty situations" doesn't mean that clowns are normal or anyone who doesn't like them is suffering from some disorder. Seems to me you are just upset that she found the tape and voiced her revulsion over it. Get over it...you're a weirdo. :p

Nessa Nenharma

Goddess of my Domain
I too have a fear of clowns and/or painted faced performers. I don't feel this makes for racism because clowns/painted performers aren't born that way, therefor it isn't a "race". So carry on mrscardero, there is nothing wrong with not liking cowns :)

:bb:

Nessa