• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is part of Abdul Baha's will a forgery?

Incorrect.

What Babi's still exist are still called Babis.

The individuals you refer to are covenant-breakers who were formerly Baha'i.

Bruce

Incorrect.

They were never Baha'is, They followed the Bab, and those who did not follow Baha'u'llah, followed Subh-i-Azal, and called themselves Bayanis.

They were never Baha'is... they were always Babis, and now Bayanis.

BruceDLimber

[T]hose who did not follow Baha'u'llah, followed Subh-i-Azal, and called themselves Bayanis.

I agree they didn't break the Covenant of Baha'u'llah because they hadn't been Baha'i, but my point holds: those who remained Babis are still known as Babis.

It's only the Azalis--a different bunch entirely!--who call themselves Bayanis.

Bruce

I agree they didn't break the Covenant of Baha'u'llah because they hadn't been Baha'i, but my point holds: those who remained Babis are still known as Babis.

It's only the Azalis--a different bunch entirely!--who call themselves Bayanis.

Bruce

Only you can make that interpretation, but that does not mean you are right... THEY THEMSELVES claim the name Bayani; no one is a 'Babi' anymore. They do not exist!

Subh-i-Azal's followers still await the Manifestation of God. They're still waiting... so these Bayanis are the modern-day Babis.

BruceDLimber

THEY THEMSELVES claim the name Bayani; no one is a 'Babi' anymore. They do not exist!

As I understand it, this is not so.

Babi's do indeed exist, though their numbers are small.

And as I already said, only the Azalis use the other term, not the Babis.

I shall check and verify this, though.

Bruce