• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the Messiah(pbuh) required religious war and build Temple to invite him ?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hi all

i decide to open new thread to discuss , because i replied in non-member DIR , so the Staffs deleted all my comments and questions, in that DIR .

I read a reply interensting reply of Rabi in that DIR , which is meaning "the Chrisitnas must support Jews to back to Jewish homeland, If there was enough jews in jewish homeland , they will start apocalyptic war with Muslims"

as understand that Jewish Rabi meaning :" the return of Jesus required support the Jews to return homeland " !!!

My questions in that DIR was about , that Rabi don't believe in Jesus (pbuh) in first place , and he used term " Jesus" as motivation to Christians to support the Jews .

and most important question , Jesus (pbuh) will return to Jews or Christians ?

are the Muslims an obstacle of return of Jesus (pbuh) ? , and before the Muslims who was the obstacle the Romans ?

so the zionists Jews and zionists Christains must wipe out the Muslims to let Jesus (pbuh) back ?

Is the Messiah(pbuh) required religious war and build Temple to invite him ? as Dish and Satellite system ?

dantech

I don't understand how you possibly still can't understand what happened in there.

The rabbi you speak of said no such thing.

Again, I'm only doing this because I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt due to the language barrier. Here, hopefully this will help:

• Jews don't believe, and don't care about Jesus. Out of 100% of our beliefs, Jesus is NOT even 0.0000001%.

• The Rabbi spoke about what SOME CHRISTIAN ZIONISTS believe. The Rabbi in no way believes or agrees with what these Christian Zionists believe.

• The Rabbi made it clear that he doesn't agree with this theology, and called it "unpleasant"

Just FYI, for the other people reading this who don't know what happened.
There was a thread about how Jews feel about Christian Zionists. One member said that he appreciates it, but disapproves of the often unpleasant ulterior theological motivations. One of these theologies which he described is that the return of all the Jews to their homeland will cause a war with the Muslims which will bring back Jesus as the Messiah. He obviously disagrees with it, and made it pretty clear to everyone in the thread, except for @Godobeyer, apparently.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
are the Muslims an obstacle of return of Jesus (pbuh) ?
Muslims are more in line with a Jewish Yeshua, than Christians are..... So they're not the problem in his return.

The problem more lies in that Pharisee Judaism which Yeshua stood against, is now the main orthodox Jewish belief; with Christianity based on John, Paul and Simon peter's ministry following Pharisee beliefs as well. So where as they think they are the chosen ones, they've more or less gone completely the wrong way. :confused:

Levite

Higher and Higher
Hi all

i decide to open new thread to discuss , because i replied in non-member DIR , so the Staffs deleted all my comments and questions, in that DIR .

I read a reply interensting reply of Rabi in that DIR , which is meaning "the Chrisitnas must support Jews to back to Jewish homeland, If there was enough jews in jewish homeland , they will start apocalyptic war with Muslims"

as understand that Jewish Rabi meaning :" the return of Jesus required support the Jews to return homeland " !!!

My questions in that DIR was about , that Rabi don't believe in Jesus (pbuh) in first place , and he used term " Jesus" as motivation to Christians to support the Jews .

are the Muslims an obstacle of return of Jesus (pbuh) ? , and before the Muslims who was the obstacle the Romans ?

so the zionists Jews and zionists Christains must wipe out the Muslims to let Jesus (pbuh) back ?

Is the Messiah(pbuh) required religious war and build Temple to invite him ? as Dish and Satellite system ?

I was saying that this is apparently what some Christian Zionists believe. It is not what Jews believe. It is not what I believe. It is not a belief I approve of.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I was saying that this is apparently what some Christian Zionists believe. It is not what Jews believe. It is not what I believe. It is not a belief I approve of.

as i understand you agree with their support , which end with war with Muslims ?

can i quote from your post in that thread and paste it here ,you explain to us your opinion again ?

Levite

Higher and Higher
as i understand you agree with their support , which end with war with Muslims ?

can i quote from your post in that thread and paste it here ,you explain to us your opinion again ?

I do NOT agree with their theology. I do NOT agree with their belief in an apocalyptic war between Jews and Muslims, or between anyone at all. How many times do I need to say this?!

dantech

I don't understand how you possibly still can't understand what happened in there.

The rabbi you speak of said no such thing.

Again, I'm only doing this because I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt due to the language barrier. Here, hopefully this will help:

• Jews don't believe, and don't care about Jesus. Out of 100% of our beliefs, Jesus is NOT even 0.0000001%.

• The Rabbi spoke about what SOME CHRISTIAN ZIONISTS believe. The Rabbi in no way believes or agrees with what these Christian Zionists believe.

• The Rabbi made it clear that he doesn't agree with this theology, and called it "unpleasant"

Just FYI, for the other people reading this who don't know what happened.
There was a thread about how Jews feel about Christian Zionists. One member said that he appreciates it, but disapproves of the often unpleasant ulterior theological motivations. One of these theologies which he described is that the return of all the Jews to their homeland will cause a war with the Muslims which will bring back Jesus as the Messiah. He obviously disagrees with it, and made it pretty clear to everyone in the thread, except for @Godobeyer, apparently.

I do NOT agree with their theology. I do NOT agree with their belief in an apocalyptic war between Jews and Muslims, or between anyone at all. How many times do I need to say this?!

This really is unbelievable.

Maybe this will help:

LEVITE DOESN'T AGREE WITH OR BELIEVE IN THE THEOLOGY YOU SPEAK OF, @Godobeyer !

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה

On another thread, where another poster asked if you were writing in English, you replied -

"Godobeyer's English :p
99.99% of the RF member replied and understood normally my 4200 posts .
seems you are in 00,01 % .
that mean you have serious problem in comprehension with your own language !!!
honestly, i think that you have a problem with me (my opinions) ,not my English level .
If my posts was not writing in English , the Admins and Staff will deleted them ,without any doubt .
please stop insulting my English degree because you disagree with me .;)"

The plain truth is this - and this has nothing to do with either your opinions nor does it have anything to do with your character - both your English language writing skills and, apparently, your English language reading comprehension skills are lacking.

When everyone else understands what Levite wrote, except you, perhaps it is a sign that you need to reassess your own evaluation of your language skill level.

Godobeyer

Premium Member

accuatly i have friend had better English than me , i show him your reply in Opinion on Christian Zionism? | ReligiousForums.com

He told me "they switching words" .

is there a problem, IF you let me repost your reply in that thread ? or post your reply in that thread here ?

catch22

I can't imagine a Jew believing in stuff written in the eschatology of Christianity and Islam....

It's kind of a moot point, it seems.

Ah well, one day they will.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I don't believe the state of Israel may neccesarily have anything to do with the Messiah. The 'Jewish' Messiah is not the Christian Messiah, for some reason many Xians think it is. 'Messiah' is not a 'set' term, just because the Messiah comes doesn't mean anyone would recognize her etc. I think that Xians have done a disservice to Jesus/Eshu by equating Him to political parties and 'states' /countries.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I can't imagine a Jew believing in stuff written in the eschatology of Christianity and Islam....

It's kind of a moot point, it seems.

Ah well, one day they will.
I cant believe that some people their opinion changed depend the DIR
IF i am in my DIR member i had opinion , IF i am in other DIR , I jet other opinion !!! and plus I reject my DIR member opinion !!!! lol

Thana

Lady
Hi all

It's not a war with muslims, It's the theory that Israel will be targeted by the countries surrounding it, Which incidentally are Muslim. You'll find some Christians that think even Russia will get in on the action aswell.

And just to clarify, This is a Christian belief. Zionist Jews want Israel for their own reasons, Zionist Christians want the Jews in Israel because they believe it will usher in the Apocolypse and the return of Jesus.

Flankerl

i disagree, it's does

Levite wrote that he dislikes Evangelists. That he dislikes their theology.

What else do you want? If you don't understand it take up a proper English course or get someone to explain it to you.
Obviously you don't believe us.