• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the US Administration Still a Creditable Source of Truth?

Is the US Administration a creditable source of truth?

• Total voters

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
So tell me about the Democratic moral code? Oral sex is not sexual relations?

this is exactly the problem with republicans. They can't admit that republican politicians are morally bankrupt, instead they point to the democrats and say "they're worse!!!"

Well so what?

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
I have never said the Republicans are all that and a bag of chips. I would have no problem sending almost everyone in congress packing.

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
Front runner? I don't even consider him a Republican.

have you seen the polls? He is the frontrunner. oh yeah, and he has had 3 wives or something? left one of them when she had cancer to nail a younger girl? real moral compass there.

But hey, Fred Thompson is number two and he... oh yeah, has nailed half of the country as well... and has been known as a lobbiest who sells out to the highest bidder just like a moral man should.

Smoke

Done here.
So tell me about the Democratic moral code? Oral sex is not sexual relations?
Republicans always assume that if you're not a Republican they can get to you by attacking the Democrats. I'm not a Democrat, either. Attack away. I'm prepared to acknowledge that many Democrats are so morally bankrupt as to be practically on the same level as Republicans.

What's interesting is that Republicans almost always think the moral failures of certain Democrats excuse their own. A sure sign in itself of moral retardation.

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
I think it is outrageous that the Mormon candidate is the only one who has had just one wife. :yes:

I think it is awesome. We take marriage seriously, I happen to live in the south right now and I can tell you that the south doesn't care one bit about sleeping around.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
I think it is awesome. We take marriage seriously, I happen to live in the south right now and I can tell you that the south doesn't care one bit about sleeping around.

Comprehend, I have the utmost respect for Mitt Romney. I live in the south and I can assure you that I have had and still only have one wife. My religion says I could get a divorce, but except for adultery on her part, I could not marry again. I think I will keep her. She has put up with me for way too long.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I think it is outrageous that the Mormon candidate is the only one who has had just one wife. :yes:

Of course, with any GOP candidate these days, there's always the question of how many prostitutes and/or male companions he's had. Personally, I'd bet Romney is a straight arrow, but then again, he's GOP...

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
Comprehend, I have the utmost respect for Mitt Romney. I live in the south and I can assure you that I have had and still only have one wife. My religion says I could get a divorce, but except for adultery on her part, I could not marry again. I think I will keep her. She has put up with me for way too long.

I know you like Romney. I am glad that you respect marriage and your religion too. I wish more in the south did.

frubals for only having one wife.

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
Of course, with any GOP candidate these days, there's always the question of how many prostitutes and/or male companions he's had. Personally, I'd bet Romney is a straight arrow, but then again, he's GOP...

the way politicians are these days, I wouldn't assume anything. I would like to think Romney is as good as he seems to be but I have to say nothing is going to surprise me about a politician anymore. They mostly seem to be shiny on the outside, rotten on the inside.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

I'm just being mischievous. Please no one start a serious debate on this point!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
the way politicians are these days, I wouldn't assume anything. I would like to think Romney is as good as he seems to be but I have to say nothing is going to surprise me about a politician anymore. They mostly seem to be shiny on the outside, rotten on the inside.

That's how I see it too.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
That's how I see it too.

So what has Nancy Pelosi done as the majority leader since the Democrats took control? It looks to me like things are business as usual. Actually, we have more service men fighting in Iraq under a Democratic majority in congress than we had before.

The majority of Americans want our laws enforced and our borders secure. It seems that congress does not represent the people very well. I don't see how even Hillary can get us out of Iraq. Joe Biden understands the situation and Hillary parroted him in a recent debate.

When will we understand that no matter who is in office, the people's wishes will not be granted? I am just one of the lucky ones who happen to like the way the country is ran. I believe I am in the single digit percentile of people who think like this. GWB is my hero. Do you think we both may have done too much coke before we got religion?