• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there a reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
Mine is still gone. Rob says he can't find it.

Nothing to laugh about. :sad4:

It must have magically disappeared. I know, I know...the forum ate it as it's yearly post-sacrifice of appease-ment. Wait, no, how many posts, not to mention members have mysteriously disappeared? *begins counting...*

Looks like the forum is ANGRY. It must be suffering from something abusive. Maybe it doesn't like the new owners. :shrug: Who would've thought??? :D

Do you guys think that will be considered a personal attack? It probably will. Everyone's so touchy around here lately. Oh well. Excuse me for trying to inject a note of levity into all this...blechky-ness.

Nanda

Polyanna
Looks like the forum is ANGRY. It must be suffering from something abusive. Maybe it doesn't like the new owners. :shrug: Who would've thought??? :D

Do you guys think that will be considered a personal attack? It probably will. Everyone's so touchy around here lately. Oh well. Excuse me for trying to inject a note of levity into all this...blechky-ness.

Maybe others would be more inclined to believe in your sincerity if your levity was more evenly distributed. Just a thought. :shrug:

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
I was honestly going to take it more of a "Your post was humorous" type thing than a "Haha, you suck, I laugh at you" thing from AE, Booko. But thanks for rushing to my defense. It means so very much to know that there are such loverly people still here, in light of, er, recent divisions.

jonny

Hmm. The next post I made is gone also. I just made a third post in that thread and the little guy with the x over his mouth is there again. What does he mean?

I posted "Just trying this out again," by the way.

I don't like the little guy with the x over his mouth on my posts. It kind of creeps me out (like I'm being censored or something).

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
I made another post. What does the little guy with the red x over his mouth mean?

Hmm...you know, I'm pretty sure that means your post is being moderated (not deleted) and can only be viewed by the moderators here.

what I'm trying to figure out is what is so bad about this post that is being moderated?

red_x.jpg

http://pages.matmice.com/home/iloverf/red_x.jpg

See? His post is perfectly innocent. Seems polite, even.

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
EEK! Reminds me of Nazi Germany...for some odd reason...like, where people couldn't talk about what they wanted, they were censored by the government?

jonny

"I love Religious Forums!!!" gets automatically deleted also, so I don't think it's coming from being a potty mouth.

Can anyone else post in that thread?

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
***MOD ADVISORY***

This thread has been closed and will be under Mod review.

Let's keep things civil here, shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.