• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there anything all humans agree on

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes.

Everything that is a matter of environmental fact and biological necessity. Or rather, such things transcend any need for "agreement" because they simply are. I don't give a damn what you think about the Sun. Experiencing Sun is universal. Experiencing Air is universal. Experiencing Water is universal. Experiencing Earth is universal. Experiencing the bounty of this world that sustains our lives is universal.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
Yes.

Everything that is a matter of environmental fact and biological necessity. Or rather, such things transcend any need for "agreement" because they simply are. I don't give a damn what you think about the Sun. Experiencing Sun is universal. Experiencing Air is universal. Experiencing Water is universal. Experiencing Earth is universal. Experiencing the bounty of this world that sustains our lives is universal.
I wake up every morning with my four little angels in view.
Screenshot_20240508_164527_Gallery.jpg

freelight

Soul Pioneer
Politics.. Nope
How life came to be.. Nope
Guns.. Nope
Eating meat.. Nope
Etc etc

Is there anything all humans agree on?

Existence Itself, which is Self-evident :)

This is the only fundamental if not absolute reality. We can hold a theist or non-theist view on this as well, since absolute reality is the only reality we are conscious of, while all else that arises in this consciousness is an abstraction or configuration of such. I AM.

This is the only real 'God' or 'LIFE" that exists, as no-thing and every-thing. Infinity.

~*~*~