• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is this child abuse?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Ack. I'm on a laptop that doesn't have Flash Player. What's the video about? Do you mind explaining?

Bathsheba

**{{}}**
Ack. I'm on a laptop that doesn't have Flash Player. What's the video about? Do you mind explaining?

You really must watch to get the full vomit factor.

I will just mention one thing because good dog almighty it sticks in my craw something fierce. The second preacher (or whatever she is) in the video is so repulsively manipulative with the kids that she literally inspires a violent streak in me; I want to shake her until she shuts the f up. Wow, I hate this behavior, hate it!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

It's basically a video about some adults exploiting the innocence of children to instill in them some pretty sick notions.

meogi

Bible camp! Man, it sure has changed since I attended when I was a kid... fundies scare me. (On any side.)

Bathsheba

**{{}}**
Sheeeesh. I'll have to tune in later when I'm at the office although I'm not sure I want to watch.

Perhaps I am hypersensitive and you won't be as repulsed as I am.

But honestly, I really wouldn't understand why sane people wouldn't feel anger watching this wicked behavior. (I dunno, maybe it is a function of Information Overload, in which case I can understand the tuning out, turning off dropping out on any number of issues.... it really can be overwhelming Change and Information Overload: negative effects)