• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is your power infinite like God´s? if not, how is infinite hell fair?

mohammed_beiruti

I have a question for all of you that believe hell is infinite torment and that it is perfectly just punishment to our acts:

When you stole that chocolate bar at the candy store, lied to your friends/mom/partner , when you had sex before marriage, when you were an *** to those who loved you,... was your evil infinite?

If it was not infinite as God, how can you say an infinite punishment is a "just" punishment? How is the punishment fitting the crime at all?

suppose you are immortal , and you are trying to find something that does not exist , how much time you would spend to find this "thing"?

Me Myself

Back to my username
suppose you are immortal , and you are trying to find something that does not exist , how much time you would spend to find this "thing"?

It is of little importance what I would believe I would do with immortality. I wold most likely change my mind eventually about it because we are talking about an infinite amount of time. IF I am omnipotent, I just create this something though.

mohammed_beiruti

It is of little importance what I would believe I would do with immortality. I wold most likely change my mind eventually about it because we are talking about an infinite amount of time. IF I am omnipotent, I just create this something though.

Changing your mind means repentance.

If someone believe in flase God, why shall he ask the true one to help?

I think he shall ask the flase one.

every one of us has a God, regardless whether it is explicit/implicit one, even an athiest, his God is his own desire/mind.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Changing your mind means repentance.

If someone believe in flase God, why shall he ask the true one to help?

It´s called changing your mind. When you are to live eternaly ( be it heaven or hell) it is due to happen. At least if you are in the most horrible posible scenario.

Now if God doesn´t care that his child just saw light, and prefers to for ever punish him further, he failed at compassion.