• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel-Gaza : Human Shields are Human Shields!

anotherneil

It sounds like you're avoiding the question.

Yeah, maybe if you leave out the rest of what I wrote; here's what I actually wrote (and it might not be a bad idea to review the forum rules from time to time, BTW):

It sounds like you're trying to make this about me. Start an interview thread of me if that's what you want, rather than commandeering threads for that; I'm not going to go along with that.

How much are you willing to pay me to not (as you put it) avoid the question?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
How much are you willing to pay me to not (as you put it) avoid the question?
What it's worth, which is less than nothing given the fact that that you've rendered the answer obvious. The only thing in question is the reason behind your selective use of the characterization, and that is clearly off topic.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What it's worth, which is less than nothing given the fact that that you've rendered the answer obvious. The only thing in question is the reason behind your selective use of the characterization, and that is clearly off topic.
So many personal attacks.
Your exchange reminds me of....
old.jpg

anotherneil

What it's worth, which is less than nothing given the fact that that you've rendered the answer obvious.
Oh, now this is interesting. What is this obvious answer, and how is it that this answer was rendered obvious by me?

Not only do you need to make your argument to defend your assertion about what this "obvious" answer is, you also need to present what this supposedly obvious answer is - you didn't even do that. You're just writing a bunch of words that say nothing at all about what the answer is.

Since you're not actually presenting what this "obvious" answer is and justifying why it is the answer, I don't buy your response where you say it's worth less than nothing. You stated that you were curious in the original post on this issue, and you haven't proven that you know the the answer is (you're pretending that you do, but I don't believe that at all), so I think it is worth something to you and you just don't want to admit it.

The only thing in question is the reason behind your selective use of the characterization,
Given the original question on this issue, it seems the burden of proof is on you to also defend your claim that it's "selective".

and that is clearly off topic.
Yeah, it is, and I diligently tried to avoid taking this thread off topic, but not only have you chosen to forgo with keeping this thread on topic more than once, you're the one who started this thread. So as far as I'm concerned, it's now fair game for going off topic and it's your responsibility, so I'm expecting and am going to wait for your responses and explanations for all of this that you're saying, otherwise it's now you who's doing the same kind of avoiding that you were making a fuss over earlier.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member