• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JD Vance wants to deport legal American citizens

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.

During a rally in Raleigh, North Carolina, a reporter asked about Vance's recent attacks on Haitian migrants in Springfield, Ohio, who were granted Temporary Protected Status, or TPS.

"So I know you talked a lot about how we need to deport illegal aliens, but I wanted to ask you, the majority of the Haitians in Springfield came under TPS, so they are here legally," the reporter said. "If you become the Vice President under a Trump administration, what will you guys do about the migrants that are already there, since they did arrive legally?"
"Well, look, this is a media and Kamala Harris fact check that I want to clarify and clear up right now," the candidate replied. "And what they mean is that Kamala Harris used two separate programs, mass parole and Temporary Protective Status."

"If Kamala Harris waves the wand illegally and says these people are now here legally, I'm still going to call them an illegal alien," he continued. "And illegal action from Kamala Harris does not make an alien illegal. That is not how this works."

Interesting, if they're US Citizens, by what criteria will he use to deport them? Checking the color of their skin, I suppose.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Interesting, if they're US Citizens, by what criteria will he use to deport them? Checking the color of their skin, I suppose.
It appears that he plans to deport non-citizens
who are her legally....by saying the process that
made them legal was illegal.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
Vance is an idiot.

“Well, first of all, if you talk to farmers, farmers are as upset about the open borders as almost anybody else,” he said. “So I think farmers, and certainly I reject the idea that the only way to have a productive farm economy is to allow 25 million legal aliens into this country, it doesn't make enough sense.” (Bold is my emphasis)

"Immigrant farmworkers make up an estimated 73% of agriculture workers in the United States."

F1fan

Veteran Member

Vance is showing himself to be nearly as insane as Trump. He was supposed to be the stable one on the ticket, but he's giving Trump a run for his money.

I really wonder what his Indian wife has to say about all this.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
He picked an interesting location to spout off on immigration. I mean, the Research Triangle Park has pretty much every nationality in the world represented. It's like an informal UN around Raleigh. But maybe his supporters in that crowd don't relate to those high earning foreigners support of their economic stability. LOL

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Vance is showing himself to be nearly as insane as Trump. He was supposed to be the stable one on the ticket, but he's giving Trump a run for his money.
And such lunitude at his young age!
He's clearly a prodigy at whatever it is that Trump is achieving.
I really wonder what his Indian wife has to say about all this.
She's been.....dutiful.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin

This was always going to be the result. "Illegal immigrants" was always just a bugbear the far right have been targeting as a stepping stone to get to their actual targets: "all immigrants - at least, the non-white ones". I've encountered people on these forums arguing vociferously about immigration, yet didn't know the difference between asylum seekers, immigrants and illegal immigrants and just argued that they were literally all the same. Because the "illegal" part of the name is immaterial. They just hate all foreign groups, especially if they have racial and/or religious differences.

Sooner or later, the mask always falls. Especially if we allow them this rhetoric. When you target "illegal immigrants" but have the power to control exactly what makes someone's status "legal" you'll quickly find out who it is they really wanted to get rid of all along.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

They are not citizens. Just to be clear, but they are legally here which makes a point of just what temporary means for them.

I suppose however they set their sights to another welcoming country just north of us.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Just as much as dems lie about protecting immigrants - for the same reason. Why let a perfect catastrophe go to waste?
I don't see "just as much".
But Democrats' lies do abound.
Lying is like breathing to them, so what matters is
not that they lie....it's the consequences of those lies.
But even worse is their truthful claims & Kinsley Gaffes.
Those can be hard to discern, but Trump's record in
office comports with his rather fascist campaign
exhortations. If he's honest about even half of what
he says, liberty is at death's door.

Twilight Hue

If things go your way in November...you'll end up wanting to move here too.
Hardly the case as much as I love Canada to a point I think of it as my second home, but my heart will always be here in the states, but I'm sure if Trump wins, I'll be looking at the posters who say they're now 'moving' to Canada or another foreign country should such an event transpire just like last time Trump won. ;0)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hardly the case as much as I love Canada to a point I think of it as my second home, but my heart will always be here in the states, but I'm sure if Trump wins, I'll be looking at the posters who say they're now 'moving' to Canada or another foreign country should such an event transpire just like last time Trump won. ;0)
Will you be moving to Venezuela with Trump when he loses?

He has a soft spot for Venzuelans, unlike Haitians.

Would you flee Harris's plan to enslave Ameristanians?

Twilight Hue

Will you be moving to Venezuela with Trump when he loses?

He has a soft spot for Venzuelans, unlike Haitians.

Would you flee Harris's plan to enslave Ameristanians?
Nope. I'm a patriot here. America is my native home.