• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JD Vance wants to deport legal American citizens

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
We have noticed, none of these things are morally repugnant or un-American to you.
Well I think wrong doing is just that, also I think context is also relevant.

This type of felony is barely above a misdemeanor , which it should have been in the first place with appeals ongoing as far as i know, and which my own opinion, is it's the Democrats use of weponized lawfare to remove their political opponents that is repugnant and un-American.

The fat lady singing however will determine whether I retract the latter statement of mine once the appeals process has concluded.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Because I don't see it at all like you do.
Do you believe that Trump won the election, &
that it was proper to order Pence to over-turn it,
& send fake electors to several states to over-turn
it, & threaten secretaries of states with prosecution
if they don't "find" the number of needed votes?

Pogo

Well I think wrong doing is just that, also I think context is also relevant.

This type of felony is barely above a misdemeanor , which it should have been in the first place with appeals ongoing as far as i know, and which my own opinion, is it's the Democrats use of weponized lawfare to remove their political opponents that is repugnant and un-American.

The fat lady singing however will determine whether I retract the latter statement of mine once the appeals process has concluded.
suddenly you are minimizing Trump's malfeasance to only his most recent fraud conviction and ignoring the rest of his history?

Is this all that MAGA has left? It seems so, and it is not just you but all of his defenders who argue "well that wasn't so bad"