• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JD Vance wants to deport legal American citizens

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
We have noticed, none of these things are morally repugnant or un-American to you.
Well I think wrong doing is just that, also I think context is also relevant.

This type of felony is barely above a misdemeanor , which it should have been in the first place with appeals ongoing as far as i know, and which my own opinion, is it's the Democrats use of weponized lawfare to remove their political opponents that is repugnant and un-American.

The fat lady singing however will determine whether I retract the latter statement of mine once the appeals process has concluded.

Pogo

Well I think wrong doing is just that, also I think context is also relevant.

This type of felony is barely above a misdemeanor , which it should have been in the first place with appeals ongoing as far as i know, and which my own opinion, is it's the Democrats use of weponized lawfare to remove their political opponents that is repugnant and un-American.

The fat lady singing however will determine whether I retract the latter statement of mine once the appeals process has concluded.
suddenly you are minimizing Trump's malfeasance to only his most recent fraud conviction and ignoring the rest of his history?

Is this all that MAGA has left? It seems so, and it is not just you but all of his defenders who argue "well that wasn't so bad"

Twilight Hue

After your white ancestors migrated to North America, often unwelcomed by the actual natives.
And how it my white fault here? I'm now native here just as much as anyone else born on American soil, the same as those themselves who originally had migrated across the bridge.

And now history repeats itself as illegals are now unwelcome here and the indigenous are now saying, "Now you know how we feel".

Last edited:

F1fan

Veteran Member
And how it my white fault here? I'm now native here just as much as anyone else born on American soil, the same as those themselves who originally had migrated across the bridge.
Then do you support Dreamers who have lived most of their lives in the United States becoming citizens? They have much the same experience as you

And now history repeats itself as illegals are now unwelcome here and the indigenous are now saying, "Now you know how we feel".
And conservatives have learned nothing from history, and don’t have the empathy to understand most migrants are seeking a better life. Why should the learned bigotry be valued over the needs of migrants seeking a better future? .

Wandering Monk

Then do you support Dreamers who have lived most of their lives in the United States becoming citizens? They have much the same experience as you

And conservatives have learned nothing from history, and don’t have the empathy to understand most migrants are seeking a better life. Why should the learned bigotry be valued over the needs of migrants seeking a better future? .
So why would they then become egregious law breakers? MAGA never thinks about this. Why jeopardize your residency?

Twilight Hue

I support anybody who wants to come to this country but not illegals who need to have their asses thrown out of this country soonest. Deportation of illegals can't come soon enough.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I support anybody who wants to come to this country but not illegals who need to have their asses thrown out of this country soonest. Deportation of illegals can't come soon enough.
Good luck with your Anointed One.
Trump failed utterly to secure the border, despite
his campaign promises. And he failed at deporting
law breakers.....even a Democrat did better.

F1fan

Veteran Member
So you have no problem with 5000 migrants entering the USA every day as long as they file for asylum. They aren’t illegal.

Twilight Hue

So you have no problem with 5000 migrants entering the USA every day as long as they file for asylum. They aren’t illegal.
You do realize everyone that files won't always get accepted so conversely, you're okay as well with those who have been rejected and sent back to their home.

I'm okay with people who are here on a provisional basis , but it doesn't make it okay for them to go off and wandering about the country without first being properly vetted.

Wandering Monk

You do realize everyone that files won't always get accepted so conversely, you're okay as well with those who have been rejected and sent back to their home.

I'm okay with people who are here on a provisional basis , but it doesn't make it okay for them to go off and wandering about the country without first being properly vetted.
People rejected for asylum could be repatriated a lot faster if there were more judges for these cases. That was one of the proposals in the immigration bill Trump scuttled thanks to cowardly Republicans who wouldn't stand up to their dear leader.

F1fan

Veteran Member
There are immigration laws and they get followed.

You have a gripe about migrants who aren’t in the legal system. Is that the limit to your disdain for migrants? You support those who follow the legal system and are allowed to stay?

The law doesn’t prevent them from traveling. And even right wing governors have transported some way outside of state. Part of the immigration reform bill was to make the legal process for migrants faster and with more flexibility so they can stay anywhere in the country. Zoom has been excellent as a way to help migrants appear for court hearings.

Twilight Hue

There are immigration laws and they get followed.

You have a gripe about migrants who aren’t in the legal system. Is that the limit to your disdain for migrants? You support those who follow the legal system and are allowed to stay?

The law doesn’t prevent them from traveling. And even right wing governors have transported some way outside of state. Part of the immigration reform bill was to make the legal process for migrants faster and with more flexibility so they can stay anywhere in the country. Zoom has been excellent as a way to help migrants appear for court hearings.
If I was in charge I would have them wear ankle bracelets temporarily until fully processed.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Other countries know who is in their country. We need to know too. But I do think the road to citizenship is too complicated and expensive.