• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus found in the Rio Grande

Ceridwen018

What and honor! I accept!

As a bonus, each of these young souls will be accepted as full voting members in the congregation, in view of their early recognition of the righteousness of the Tristianity movement.
I agree--these glue and sparkle eating children should be in charge of making all of our important decisions.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Ceridwen018 said:
What and honor! I accept!
I agree--these glue and sparkle eating children should be in charge of making all of our important decisions.
Okay Ceridwen - now you're bucking for a promotion. And since shameless self promotion is one of the tenets of Tristianity, I have to tell you that you are one of the finalists (along with 14 others) for the top post in the Tristians Unified For Televangelism (TUFT). This arm of the organization is charged with finding the face that will speak for us on our church sponsored broadcasting station KASH. Of course, the broadcast facilities are located in Death Valley, CA, immediately adjacent to our West Coast "Cathedral of Aluminum Siding". For information purposes only, our East Coast operation is headquartered in Happy Valley, PA (we love being in valleys) and east coast broadcasts can be seen on our sister station WHAT.

I'm keeping an eye on you Ceridwen - you appear to be a rising star in the Church.

TVOR