• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus is not God Almighty Himself

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
It's My Birthday!
By "possible", I mean, "correct" or "true". There are always zillions of viewpoints possible for any topic.

I will change my post to say "possible correct". Thanks for pointing out the ambiguity.
No problem, but your statement is still flawed in my opinion, because I don't believe either of your two "possible" options is the "correct" one.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
....you’re depravity.....

Whoa! @nPeace is ‘depraved’, because he doesn’t worship Jesus?

Jesus Himself said at John 4:23-24, “the true worshippers will worship the Father.” (Who would false worshippers, worship?) Jesus further stated: “God is a spirit, and those worshipping Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Why didn’t Jesus say, ‘those worshipping us’?.... or ‘those worshipping me’?

1 Corinthians 8:5-6

Muffled

Jesus in me
Yes, this is true.

There are only two possible correct and true understandings of the person of Jesus:
  1. He was an apocalyptic prophet (like John the Baptist) who was accidentally crucified by the Romans, then later turned into the Jesus of Christianity.
  2. He didn't exist at all.

I believe it isn't any more true because you agree with him. It is still false.

I believe neither is true.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Whoa! @nPeace is ‘depraved’, because he doesn’t worship Jesus?

Jesus Himself said at John 4:23-24, “the true worshippers will worship the Father.” (Who would false worshippers, worship?) Jesus further stated: “God is a spirit, and those worshipping Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Why didn’t Jesus say, ‘those worshipping us’?.... or ‘those worshipping me’?

1 Corinthians 8:5-6

I believe that is because God in the universe is an original concept whereas God in a body is a temporal concept.

74x12

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. (Revelation 1:8)

Jesus is the Almighty.