• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus' prophecy about Muhammad (PBUH)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Hi!

The Comforter is the Holy Spirit.

Cheers!
Agreed Mr. Peanut. No man can take the place of the Original. In my humble opinion, it is actually very unseemly to even allude to or suggest such a thing.

To my thinking, "Prophet" Muhammed [pbuh] IS referenced in the Bible. Perhaps some Christians can post quotes regarding "false Prophets".

S.Z (Muslim)

Humble Slave of Allah.
Agreed Mr. Peanut. No man can take the place of the Original. In my humble opinion, it is actually very unseemly to even allude to or suggest such a thing.

To my thinking, "Prophet" Muhammed [pbuh] IS referenced in the Bible. Perhaps some Christians can post quotes regarding "false Prophets".
Why are you insulting Muhammad (PBUH)?
Oh, and what about the Book of Deuteronomy?

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
I was once like you S.Z (Muslim), except I was zealous to prove Christianity was the One and Only Truth. You claiming the Bible talks about Muhammad is like Christians trying to prove Jesus was the Messiah using the Old Testament. You are working backwards. You see Muhammad as the Prophet and hence see every vague statement as referring to him.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Why are you insulting Muhammad (PBUH)?
So, merely stating that your alleged so-callled "Prophet", is not a prophet, is insulting? Surely you do not expect me to bow to something I refuse to recognize as such.

There can be no compulsion in religion and even asking me to be respectful is a mild form of compulsion. I trust you understand.

Oh, and what about the Book of Deuteronomy?
Look S.Z., you are merely parroting words you have heard. Perhaps when you come up with your own interesting ideas there will be something worthy of discussion -- hopefully.