• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus wants pals :)

Scott1

Mick in England said:
The moral? - many Biblical people were as ordinary as you and me..
Great moral Mick! Good for you... keep talking about what you believe even if members try to jump on the thread and make fun... you just gotta ignore those people.

Keep on Mick!
S

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Scott1 said:
Great moral Mick! Good for you... keep talking about what you believe even if members try to jump on the thread and make fun... you just gotta ignore those people.

Keep on Mick!
S

Well, if you don't come up with a discussible topic in your OP, then you can expect us vultures will zero in and make it a fun thread.
Let that serve as a lesson.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Scott1 said:

My apologies if that's what it looked like we were doing. :( I didn't mean to 'make fun'- I was just puzzled as to the debate in question and was enjoying the topic. My apologies to both Mick and Scott if I gave this impression.

Winnipeg10

Well as far as needing something to debate on this subject, I was told by God if I follow Christ I am going in the wrong direction for God has the master plans and the proper direction for one mans self to follow.

God also said Chirst as human as he was to God didn't last 1000 years before falling asleep eternally due to exhastion. So, I'm figuring that would be another reason not to follow chirst. There's nobody in service anymore.