• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jews need to be 'perfected'.

Deut 13:1

Apparently, all Jews need to become perfected by converting to Christianity.

What a joke, Ann Coulter quotes Seinfield as proof...

Truley pathetic.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Her quotation has been all over the radio this past week. Very amusing, but I see nothing particularly offensive here.

Pretty much all Christians believe all non-Christians are going to Hell. This is mainstream Christian theology.
Naturally,it's politic to soft-soap it, but I admire people who have the courage openly to state their positions and opinions. Even when they're patently ridiculous.

Deut 13:1

Her quotation has been all over the radio this past week. Very amusing, but I see nothing particularly offensive here.

Pretty much all Christians believe all non-Christians are going to Hell. This is mainstream Christian theology.
Naturally,it's politic to soft-soap it, but I admire people who have the courage openly to state their positions and opinions. Even when they're patently ridiculous.
Actually, I think most christians have been moving away from this thought...

Quiz time, which pope said this: "Whoever seeks peace and the good of the community with a pure conscience, and keeps alive the desire for the transcendent, will be saved even if he lacks biblical faith"?

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
I saw when she said that. As soon as she said it, I gripped the couch cause I knew what was coming. That was not a very smart thing to say. Sadly, this being attached to all of Christendom.

Smoke

Done here.
Is anybody really surprised when Ann Coulter says something stupid and offensive? Is Donny Deutsch really surprised? When she was booked on his show, do you think he said, "I bet she'll have some really insightful and enlightening ideas to share?"

Stupid and offensive is what Ann does. People who invite her to speak are her willing accomplices. They should either stop inviting her, or stop acting surprised when she does exactly what she's paid to do.