• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Joe Biden’s mental state

Do you think Joe Biden has dementia?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

Shaul

Premium Member
Of course no one here can give a medical diagnosis. But, based on what you know about Joe Biden’s behavior and your experience, does he seem to suffer from some form of dementia?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've not noticed anything remarkable. Other than society showing how agist it is in regards to Biden running, being more focused on his age (and often skin color and sex), rather than his actual ability to do the job. Sure, he has speaking mishaps. What of it? Obama visited 57 states. Or so he once said

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've not noticed anything remarkable. Other than society showing how agist it is in regards to Biden running, being more focused on his age (and often skin color and sex), rather than his actual ability to do the job. Sure, he has speaking mishaps. What of it? Obama visited 57 states. Or so he once said
And he once thought he was a Muslim.
(There's even a video of it.)
I chalk it up to his being a fumbler at extemporaneous speaking, ie, a big nothingburger.
But Biden seems a little socially unaware.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Of course no one here can give a medical diagnosis. But, based on what you know about Joe Biden’s behavior and your experience, does he seem to suffer from some form of dementia?

I can't really say either way. It's hard to tell whether any of the politicians are sane or even that physically healthy. Even some of the younger ones seem like they're a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
And he once thought he was a Muslim.
(There's even a video of it.)
I chalk it up to his being a fumbler at extemporaneous speaking, ie, a big nothingburger.
But Biden seems a little socially unaware.
A little, but not a lot, and not prioritizing it. I think that will be a reason he might be the Dem's best choice this. All contenders considered, he's as plain vanilla as it gets. Which could also end like it did for Kerry. (I think overall it would be best for Dems if they put everything behind winning Congress, but they're too stupid and short sighted and "must remove Trump," which I don't think they learned is harder than they thought).

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The right wing propaganda lie machine is in full operation ignoring and covering up all of Trump's mental problems while casting false aspersions on Democrats.

I expect the flood of crap directed at Democrats to rise even higher .

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
No...I do believe he is very cunning...and wicked.
Like Hillary and Obama. They are just wicked.
With all the democrat politicians who are good...Gabbard, Sanders...I don't understand the fascination towards the wicked .

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Trump is a more clear candidate to dementia in my view, Biden is not near being dement

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian

I suppose Joe Biden isn't a stable genius like Donald J. Trump. I do suspect Joe Biden would be able to get the best mental health treatment that his family's political kickback money they bribed out of Ukraine could buy.

On Kickbacks and Democrats, Ukraine-Style | Politics | Before It's News

hunter-biden-2.jpg

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I suppose Joe Biden isn't a stable genius like Donald J. Trump. I do suspect Joe Biden would be able to get the best mental health treatment that his family's political kickback money he bribed out of Ukraine could buy.
Trump stable genius? Thats funny

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is "perfectly lucid" and 10 is "Donald Trump," I'd rate Biden a 3.

Shaul

Premium Member
But that's certainly no reason not to engage in cruel enuendo, is it? Thanks for giving us a taste of the filth that Trump has normalized.
There is nothing about discussing the topic that requires innuendo. It seems you want to inoculate against even discussing the prospect. Perhaps you worry it has too much gravitas.