• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

John Kerry:'WTC 7 controlled demolition'

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
New proof that the WTC7 was purposely brought down. The world "pull it" come out from the horse's mouth, and was later denied, and much debate has been going on denying that the phase "pull it" meant demolish the building by explosive or other means, but meaning getting the fireman out of the building. Now BBC said pull it means demolish the building:

In UK English we always say... to pull a building down... even when we blow it up.
it simply means to demolish.
When houses were made of wood, Firemen used grapples to literally pull the walls apart with horses...This stopped fires spreading... the meaning has stuck.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
In UK English we always say... to pull a building down... even when we blow it up.
When houses were made of wood, Firemen used grapples to literally pull the walls apart with horses...This stopped fires spreading... the meaning has stuck.
Well it certainly isn't a mystery, nor is it rocket science. It is just an expression for Pete sakes. :yes:

greatcalgarian

So you agreed that when Silverstein said openly in an interview "....let's pull it...." means let us demolish WTC7??

greatcalgarian

Well it certainly isn't a mystery, nor is it rocket science. It is just an expression for Pete sakes. :yes:

It has to be a rocket science. We have to be 100% certain what did Silverstein mean, when he said 'pull it'. Does it mean (1) let us demolish the building WTC7 or does it mean (2) let us evacuate all the fireman from the building, as it was not possible to put the fire out, and it has gone too dangerous for the fireman to remain in the building trying to put out the fire. Which position are you taking? (1) or (2)

greatcalgarian

And yet you seem to want us to believe you. It is up to you to want to believe me or not, what I am asking is for you to read what many other people said, many other evidence, arguements forwarded, many questions left answered by the US government etc. If you are not interested to find the truth and read more, than simply believing me would be the next best solution for youYou do understand how odd that sounds, right? No, i do not understandOn the one hand you tell us we cannot believe anything in the mainstream media or from the government and then you go on to outline why we can believe you know what you are talking about. Do not keep putting words into my mouth. What I am asking is to compare the MSM presentation, and now currently available information on the web. Incidentally MSM I referred to is the Western MSM, not the others. Though you will get an exactly opposite picture from Eastern MSM which may not be giving the right answer as well. Some little "scientist" in Cow Town, Canada knows or purports to know what "really" happened. Do you know the meaning of the word "delusional", nsGC?Keep on trying to brand me :D Did I say I know or purpuort to know what "really" happened? I can only be certain to know for sure that 19 Arabs and bin Laden will not be able to pull off 9/11 by themselves.

So now you are telling us that the man is a liar? That is a pretty serious charge, is it not? Do you have any REAL proof that he is lying? Saying that some one is a liar is not a serious charge. How many times have Bush been called a liar? Why you are so uptight about saying this man is a liar?

Most likely because he probably didn't think it was the big deal you (and apparently others) seem to think it is. :shrug: I think you are putting idea into him, this may be your own opinion, no big deal...[/QUOTE]

See inserts in red

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
I've seen a doco (No idea what it was called - didn't have Kerry in it though) where it seems that each one was done from the inside by controlled explosives.

I don't know what to believe anymore, and tbh, I really couldn't care less how or who did it! I just feel sorry for those whos innocent family members died

greatcalgarian

I've seen a doco (No idea what it was called - didn't have Kerry in it though) where it seems that each one was done from the inside by controlled explosives.

I don't know what to believe anymore, and tbh, I really couldn't care less how or who did it! I just feel sorry for those whos innocent family members died

Most Americans have resigned to the same way. That is how the pepertrators hoped to achive. Confused the public, numbed the public until no body wants to question it anymore, and they have successfully gotten away with murdering a few thousand innocent Americans to continue their dirty work and idea of neo con to rule the world. It is a pity that more and more people are resigning because they do not know who to believe.