• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Judaism: Gentiles and the Noahide Laws

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I tire of you Jay. ... dont you dare question my intent.
I wrote:
To pollute this forum with a pretentious sermon against 'annihilat[ing] Arabs, homosexuals, and non-Jews in Israel' serves absolutely no function other than suggesting that some noteworthy strata of Judaism avers such an attitude. It is a despical distortion of Judaism and Zionism that nourishes the most vitriolic antisemitism.​
There is not a single reference in that statement to your intent.

Nimrauko

Defender Of Judaism
I wrote:
To pollute this forum with a pretentious sermon against 'annihilat[ing] Arabs, homosexuals, and non-Jews in Israel' serves absolutely no function other than suggesting that some noteworthy strata of Judaism avers such an attitude. It is a despical distortion of Judaism and Zionism that nourishes the most vitriolic antisemitism.​
There is not a single reference in that statement to your intent.

You can say anything you want, its whats not said, the little things you hint at that speak volumes about you. You have had it out for me since I came here, you continually in any thread I talk in, put your little digs in. Your a grown man, supposedly, act like it.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
What topic is that, my friend?

The topic presented in the OP. :)

FYI, if this is a topic that begs to be debated, I can always move this thread to Same Faith Debates. However, please be reminded that we are currently talking within the DIR, and this forum is more strictly moderated than the debate forums.

Peace,
Mystic

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Again I am not saying its a mainstream view, but the fact that even a small number adhere to that belief, is scary. That was the whole point, but others cant seem to get that. They continue to sling mud, and im not saying its you. They know who they are.

in every faith you have a group of fanatics, the question is how many and how much power they hold.

For Judaism, while there may be an extremist minority they remain a minority, a minority which has little influence in the Knesset and doesn't have great influence on the policies of the State.

and to say these viewpoints are the fuel behind the policies of the state or the sole cause of what civil rights problems occur in Israel is, well, a stretch.

perhaps what would be a better connection would be efforts in security enfringing on civil rights and to what degree this occurs.

but that is a discussion better placed in another forum.